Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:27:53 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Sharknado 6 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sharknado 6  (Read 3533 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: August 02, 2018, 04:48:11 PM »

on August 19 on SyFy the 6th and last installment of the Sharknado franchise will air

TeddyR Cheers Cheers

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 09:54:02 AM »

The end of an era!  Twirling

I've seen all of the previous movies in the series so I'm sure I'll catch this one as well. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to wait a few months till it hits Netflix cuz I no longer get the SyFy channel.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 04:28:06 PM »

this is the movie franchise that defines this generation!

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »

Sharknado 1:  We can't possibly go stranger with this concept!

Sharknado sequels:  Hold my beer.....

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 03:31:05 PM »

Keep an eye out August 19 at 8/7 Central Time on SyFy

I'm going to be at a friend house for something during this....so I'll be hoping to catch a replay of it on SyFy, if not I'll just have to buy it

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 07:43:50 AM »

they seem to be going all out for promoting Sharknado 6

in addition to ads on social media, this morning the cover of the tv guide paper that comes with the regular newspaper an ad promoting Sharknado 6 is on the cover --- I think this means that the franchise and perhaps The Asylum has become main stream instead of lovable schlock

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 10:10:18 AM »

Anyone wanna bet there will be a new sharknado movie after this?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 11:06:56 AM »

I suffered thru the parts that had NDT in them just to see him. I'd rather shove a wet noodle up a marine's ass in a phone booth than watch the rest.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 01:45:34 PM »

apparently the only replay on tv this week is stupid late tonight going into early morning tomorrow   

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 04:24:28 PM »

ok - replay on in 6 minutes --- this should be fun

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 04:25:40 PM »

Hope you enjoy it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 06:50:09 AM »

SHARKNADO 6 didn't just jump the shark, it catapulted over a whole swarm of them into a steaming volcano of pure awful.
This franchise was fun for a while, but PLEASE GOD!!!  Let it die with this one!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 08:12:53 AM »

I did give up on these films after 5 when they featured a woman I can't stand in a cameo role early on (ok, she gets killed within seconds but that isn't the point). They did serve as an entry point for Kristi into enjoying bad movies, so I can't be too harsh on them.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2018, 10:26:02 AM »

Good lord this was all over the place: time travel, people flying on dinosaurs, sharknados throughout history, a completely off the wall third act...… and I loved it.

This will be the end of the franchise as everything gets wrapped up into a nice and neat package ending the story. A fine final entry into a great bad movies series.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Sharknado 6 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.