Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:25:39 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Best Insults Without Swearing « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Best Insults Without Swearing  (Read 4024 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: August 09, 2018, 10:18:07 AM »

GO!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:35:42 AM »

This is a quote from someone who chose to pick a personal fight with me on a topic I felt quite passionate about (racism). She'd said she was really smart and had a degree to which I replied "My compass has 360 degrees but it is a dumb as a stump."

Anyway she then PM'd me and this is part of the conversation.

"Your parents must been damn proud when they see what an ignorant b***h they have brought up."

"Parent. One of them died before I was born."

"Lucky them then. They were saved the heartache of wondering where they went wrong."

I got told I was going to hell for that one. Given the views she was expressing, I'll take my chances.

Another one for use during an arguement with a parent is "I am exactly who you raised me to be!"

"Are you sure when you were born it was the afterbirth they threw away?"

"It is bad enough having the poor taste to be born with ginger hair without growing a beard to advertise the fact."

"Last time I saw a mouth as big as yours there was a bus going down it. Sideways."

"Do people like you need a licence to breed?"

"When you did your IQ test did you fail it?"

(This one was after a ex screamed "f**k you" at me) "Pfft, been there, done that and honey you ain't that good."

"I know you are a woman, but if you don't stop complaining the next shop we pass I am going to see if they'll sell you a can of 'Man the f**k up'."

"Do you have to use a crayon to write with and how many times do you need to pick it up before you get the right end?"

"Did you burn your face this morning and slash up your uniform? I just wondered if you got your iron and razor mixed up this morning from the mess of them."

"Can you stand on a chair? Its the only way I can think of to raise your IQ."

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:46:10 AM »

"I think you need to head home. Your village is missing its idiot."

"Everytime you speak my soul dies a little."

"Does everyone have more eyeballs than teeth where you come from?"

"Your parents.... swim a lot in the shallow end of the gene pool do they?"

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 11:49:47 AM »

"If your mother got you from a sperm bank she is entitled to a refund."

"I expect some people to perform miracles. Not you though."

"Holy crap, did you get your tapes (rank tabs) in a christmas cracker?"

"You don't understand. It isn't that I don't trust him with a gun. I wouldn't trust him with a wooden spoon!"

"No offence sir, but I have chest hair older than you."

In reply to being asked to give one good reason why I didn't want to have sex with someone. "My sense of smell." (She'd also had sex with 7 other guys the same night).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:07:53 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »

! No longer available Small | Large

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 01:31:30 PM »

A West Virginia Pentecostal once said to teenage me: "Jesus doesn't want Catholics for sunbeams." Guess it was only an attempted insult, though, since I couldn't stop laughing.

Someone else once remarked: "Sex with you is like masturbation." (Shot me right down.)

Then there was the time I was working on an Air Force base and an airman said to no one in particular: "There are times I think the sperm that made Major ______ had double the genes that create a***oles." (Is that swearing?)

But one that always takes me back was this absolutely unpleasant professor who had everyone read our papers in class, and this girl read hers and when she was done the professor sat silently for a second staring at her and asked, "Is that it?" The girl said, "It was short and sweet." That professor said, "Just like your grade's going to be."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 02:28:49 PM »

Let's see - some classics:

From William F. Buckley:  "I will not insult your intelligence by presuming to think you actually believe what you just said."
Winston Churchill:  "He is a very modest man with much to be modest about."
    "He has all the virtues I despise and none of the vices I admire."
    "Tell him I am on the privy and can only take one sh** at a time!"

And a great exchange from yesteryear:  Samuel Foote: "I believe that in a year you shall be dead of the pox or hanging from the gallows!"
                                                           The Earl of Sandwich: "That depends, sir, upon whether I first embrace your principles or your mistress."

And, finally, from an 8th grade student of mine a few years back:  "I am going to punch you so hard that I will drive your nose deep into your skull, so you can finally smell just how stupid you really are!"  Pure genius.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »

Ok here's some of mine.

"The doctor who circumcised you threw away the wrong piece. "

"Now I know why you have so many chins,  it's to hide your circumcision scar. "

"Why do trump supporters (or any group you don't like) have their weddings in pastures?  To keep the flies off the brides. "

"What's the difference between women who support trump (or any women you don't like)  and Apple?  Apple switches to a new pad more often. "

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »

I don't know about BEST, but here are some I have always enjoyed, since I 1st heard them. 2 from films, then 2 from politics.

A critic's response to a film performance by Katherine Hepburn.
"She ran the gamut of emotions from A to B."

And a critic's response to the film "I Am a Camera."
"Me no Leica."

And the political ones seen on a couple of placards at the anti-Trump march, when he was in London (U.K.) Or, as I say: "If you want a bit of wit, then get a Brit."
"Feed him to the corgis."
and a double dipper slamming Trump and the ex-Mayor of London.
"Yankee go home and take Boris Johnson with you."
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 06:23:10 PM »

Back in the day, when we were cruising around in someone's car and saw a woman walking down the street:

"Nice ass. Too bad your face looks like it."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 01:56:51 AM »

Afrikaans, my second language is a wonderfully diverse language and lends itself to huge insults which to those who don't know the language can sound like compliments.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »

Yo' momma so poor she aborted your brother just to get the crackers and orange juice!

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 06:50:17 PM »

donkey
316zombie
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 04:49:28 PM »

for some reason unknown to me, the insult that causes conservative heads to spin is" reading comprehension is NOT your friend." . mind you these are NOT nice conservatives like many i know, these are people who call for genocide, etc...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2018, 05:25:29 PM »

for some reason unknown to me, the insult that causes conservative heads to spin is" reading comprehension is NOT your friend." . mind you these are NOT nice conservatives like many i know, these are people who call for genocide, etc...
Probably a better word for the poltical designation of those idiots would be "reactionaries". Conservatives are opposites of liberals; reactionaries are the opposites of leftist radicals. It's a matter of degree and genocide isn't part of conservatism. Conservatives are the counterculturalists of the 2010s. Conservatives hold the fort against the spinning compass of the mainstream. Thumbup

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Best Insults Without Swearing « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.