Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:23:24 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My friend's son will be tried for MURDER « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My friend's son will be tried for MURDER  (Read 1322 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: August 09, 2018, 09:38:56 PM »

I live in NJ, and though I've been following this case for a year and a half in the local papers, in the Asbury Park Press today it was reported that the suspect (who has been in jail all that time) had said on a newly released police tape that he would "miss" his mother... my friend.  I have not seen this wonderful lady for several years, though her I DID try with, we eventually lost touch...  I knew her family well, except for the youngest son, her third child.  When I knew Joe, he was very young, a peanut.  So young in fact that when my friend had announced she would be divorcing her husband (a person I also love) I bought a Hess truck for a Christmas present for Joey.  I'd never have guessed that he'd grow up to be accused of cold-blooded murder... with a gun.  It happened in that house and that garage I had been in many times.  I'd be afraid to run into her, yet, I think I'd just run at her and grab her... I think her youngest (in jail) is 20.  

Thinking about this more, I really wanted to talk about Joe's GIRLFRIEND who is right now on trial as a participant in this murder.  I have read so many stories about this murder (and her).  Stories like text msgs "Bleach" and "Don't forget to clean the bullets"  I'd conclude she's guilty.   Question Lookingup Bluesad  It is a scary prospect.  All the stories are stupid and tragic.  Oh!  Did I mention drugs?  

We all have so many stories.  

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:20:54 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:22:55 PM »

Wow That's f**ked up, John.
Murder is some f**ked up s**t when it hit's close to home. Makes ya lock your doors.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:54:29 PM »

Wow That's f**ked up, John.
Murder is some f**ked up s**t when it hit's close to home. Makes ya lock your doors.
No, I lock my doors anyway.  It's not too close to home, yet it sort of is.  I can't help but think about my friend; she is pretty and charming like JAMIE LEE CURTIS, and also with good character.  It's interesting that there is too that other person I was acquainted with, shot to death a couple of months ago. Of course, there is that other unbelievable murder of a young woman by? her friends about 2 miles from my home in Neptune City... 

However, since I'm thinking about it, there was a young woman murdered in a van a half block from...    Bluesad fnck it

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:05:47 AM »

A kid from my hometown that I hung around with for about a year killed a cop. The cop pulled him over for a traffic stop and the kid wouldn't turn off the car. The cop reached in to turn off the car and the kid drove away, dragging the cop beside the car. The cop hit a stop sign or telephone pole or something, an artery in his leg got severed and he died. The kid got 20 years. I never saw him again, but I heard that when he got out of prison he got a job playtesting video games (not sure if it's true). I don't know where he is now.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My friend's son will be tried for MURDER « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.