Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:53:19 AM
714359 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Worst.... Dracula.... EVER!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst.... Dracula.... EVER!!!!  (Read 2932 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: August 27, 2018, 06:26:36 AM »

Name the worst Dracula you're ever seen in a movie, and the character HAD to have actually been named Dracula,  not just some generic vampire.

I'd have to go with this pudgy moon faced guy with a silly accent named Bela something.

Gotcha!  That was just in case RCM was having constipation problems and really needed something to make him sh-t.  BounceGiggle

Honestly I have to say the worst dracula I ever saw,  and yes I saw 'Dracula vs. Frankenstein'',  was in ''Dracula 3000''.

Now,  let's avoid cruelty and not discuss the actor.  Just look at that.... cape.  That cape, alone!, makes anyone wearing it the worst dracula Ever.  You could put that cape on Sir Christopher Lee himself and people would have laughed him off the stage at hammer studios.

I think (and fervently  hope)  this was the worst Dracula in movie history. And yes I saw ''kung fu from beyond the grace. '' I linked to it here,  remember?  At least that dracula made you laugh,  and his cape wasn't absolutely the most ridiculous and cringe worthy piece of attire ever to appear in a movie.  The golden razzies should have sent this guy's cape an award it's own...

You think you have a worst dracula?  Let's see him...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 01:20:01 PM »

The most uninspiring Dracula I ever saw was in second grade when they brought a bunch of "special" public school kids over to where I went for a parish Halloween party, and one little boy was supposed to be Dracula and he weighed...A BUNCH, he had flaming red hair, thick glasses, and was in a wheelchair because his legs were sticks. It's the last detail I find most damning since everyone knows the Dark Gift cures infirmities; if he was a real Cos-Player he'd have padded his legs for authenticity and had a back story about a holy water incident temporarily confining him to his contraption!

I knew right away he was a lame Dracula since our party was held in the parish hall, crucifixes everyplace, and he didn't once throw in a token wince-n-shun when his eyes passed a cross! So lazy.

The teacher had to pin up his cape to keep it out of his wheels, so when he went to flip the cape and be menacing it was more like a choppy swish that even the one nun left at school had to try hard to pretend to be frightened by.

He also had a thick speech impediment and made no token effort at a Transylvania accent at all: "I vant to suck your blood, blah!" came of as "Isdwefowengkwngkwefjkm."

Then there's the fact the little jerk would cackle while he ran his electric wheelchair into others, including me, dressed as I was as a Thundercat, and all his teacher said was, "Martin, play nice with the Catholic children."

Well he bruised my foot and I wanted to jab him with a plastic fork, but this was years before Buffy and I wasn't sure exactly where to stick a vampire so he got away with it.

He also sucked up more than his share of popcorn balls and rice crispie treats, TOTALLY not suitable undead snacking materials I think you'll agree, and he spilled his punch (at least it was red punch... vampire... blood....y'know?) all down himself, showing none of the feline grace of a child of the night. That got so bad one of the aides put a plastic bib around him. A Dracula in a bib, right, yawn.

It was just lackluster all the way around and I don't think anyone was scared whatsoever.

Oh! Oh, and he died the next year instead of having eternal life!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 01:58:37 PM »

That looks exactly like an antagonist from some live action Saturday morning kids show from way back in the early '70s......

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 03:52:27 PM »

Sven, why don't you utilize the forum as it was intended?  
There is a BAD MOVIES portion of this forum.  There is a GOOD MOVIES portion of this forum.  There is also an ENTERTAINMENT portion of the forum which is for MUSIC, BOOKS, etc.  

Once again, you start an interesting topic in the OFF TOPIC portion of this forum.  OFF TOPIC.  

The most uninspiring Dracula I ever saw was in second grade when they brought a bunch of "special" public school kids over to where I went for a parish Halloween party, and one little boy was supposed to be Dracula and he weighed...A BUNCH, he had flaming red hair, thick glasses, and was in a wheelchair because his legs were sticks. It's the last detail I find most damning since everyone knows the Dark Gift cures infirmities; if he was a real Cos-Player he'd have padded his legs for authenticity and had a back story about a holy water incident temporarily confining him to his contraption!
I knew right away he was a lame Dracula since our party was held in the parish hall, crucifixes everyplace, and he didn't once throw in a token wince-n-shun when his eyes passed a cross! So lazy.
The teacher had to pin up his cape to keep it out of his wheels, so when he went to flip the cape and be menacing it was more like a choppy swish that even the one nun left at school had to try hard to pretend to be frightened by.
He also had a thick speech impediment and made no token effort at a Transylvania accent at all: "I vant to suck your blood, blah!" came of as "Isdwefowengkwngkwefjkm."
Then there's the fact the little jerk would cackle while he ran his electric wheelchair into others, including me, dressed as I was as a Thundercat, and all his teacher said was, "Martin, play nice with the Catholic children."
Well he bruised my foot and I wanted to jab him with a plastic fork, but this was years before Buffy and I wasn't sure exactly where to stick a vampire so he got away with it.
He also sucked up more than his share of popcorn balls and rice crispie treats, TOTALLY not suitable undead snacking materials I think you'll agree, and he spilled his punch (at least it was red punch... vampire... blood....y'know?) all down himself, showing none of the feline grace of a child of the night. That got so bad one of the aides put a plastic bib around him. A Dracula in a bib, right, yawn.
It was just lackluster all the way around and I don't think anyone was scared whatsoever.

And in all the years since, you cannot find pity in your heart?   Thumbdown Bluesad
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:14:41 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 08:49:03 PM »

Ah fart een you zhenerahl die-reckshun!

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 08:58:52 PM »

Is that a response to me?  Why don't you behave like you have some respect for us? 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 09:19:14 PM »

Sven, why don't you utilize the forum as it was intended?  
There is a BAD MOVIES portion of this forum.  There is a GOOD MOVIES portion of this forum.  There is also an ENTERTAINMENT portion of the forum which is for MUSIC, BOOKS, etc.  

Once again, you start an interesting topic in the OFF TOPIC portion of this forum.  OFF TOPIC.  

And in all the years since, you cannot find pity in your heart?   Thumbdown Bluesad

Sympathy doesn't help the departed. Maybe I can explain it though. That condition I have makes it feel oddly like all time is now. To me second grade and yesterday are much the same. It's like I lack whatever spatial ability most people have that lets them differentiate the passing of time and have a past that feels distinct from the present. With what I have it's like multiple plays going on at once on the same stage. So a boy playing a weird vampire in the 80s is....current to my brain's perceptions.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 09:47:13 PM »

Is that a response to me?  Why don't you behave like you have some respect for us? 

Yes.  This was at your rant at me.  However I just saw Your response to ERs post and respect it. No one else seems to Mind my posts.  Even ER Stopped ragging at me.  I don't see why. You feel compelled to female dog at me.  It does. Get annoying.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 09:56:43 PM »

Yes.  This was at your rant at me.  However I just saw Your response to ERs post and respect it. No one else seems to Mind my posts.  Even ER Stopped ragging at me.  I don't see why. You feel compelled to female dog at me.  It does. Get annoying.

Aw, I never ragged on you, dear, I corrected the many, many times you were wrong in your assertions, and called you on your hate speech. I'd like to think I helped smooth off some of your rough edges and made you the more popular sven we all tolerate much more today.  Thumbup

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 10:01:58 PM »

It's not a "rant".  You simply have an enormous fluffy ego, just like someone you have no respect for.  You are lost.  Hate to break it to you, but everyone who reads you minds your posts.  Your posts are rude and egocentric.  Being an "intellectual," I'd have expected you'd have figured that out by now.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 10:08:16 PM »

Aw, I never ragged on you, dear, I corrected the many, many times you were wrong in your assertions, and called you on your hate speech. I'd like to think I helped smooth off some of your rough edges and made you the more popular sven we all tolerate much more today.  Thumbup
Horse hockey.  You're wrong on two counts. 

And "pity" is not "sympathy". 

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 10:17:53 PM »

Ta-da! Thank you, thank you. I think you owe me a bag of M&Ms, D. LOL read up there and weep. Told you, didn't I?

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Worst.... Dracula.... EVER!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.