Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:03:46 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So I got around to seeing Spider Man and... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: So I got around to seeing Spider Man and...  (Read 10505 times)
chris
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2002, 01:48:28 AM »

Billy Bob Thorton as Doc Ock and Bill Paxton as Dr. Connors.
J.R.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2002, 03:01:43 AM »

No! Wait! Bruce Campbell as Curt Connors!!! They could snag an "A-list" star for Octavius, and have Bruce steal the show. Spidey 2 will make a bazillion dollars no matter what, and Sam Raimi could provbably swing it.
chris
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2002, 05:37:04 AM »

Is anyone else kinda worried about the sequel having two villains?  I like the way this one focused on one villain, G.G. and made him not only a threat to Spidey, but a really interesting, important character.  It would be great if the villains could be fleshed out and given a decent orgin story and not just trying to kill Spider-Man.  I have no doubt Raimi can pull it off, but it just seems to be going the way of the Batman franchise.
Cullen
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2002, 06:07:23 AM »

This is not going to happen, but what I would like to see out of a "Two Villains" Spider-man is to have the first villain in the prologue.  Sort of like James Bond, when he's just finishing an assignment.  Spidey beats him, then the rest of the movie is about villain #2

Of course, you'd want the two to connect in some way, and not be separate incidents.
Squishy
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2002, 09:37:14 AM »

The new issue of Toyfare magazine has some odd sketches and figures of potential villains--Doc Ock, Vulture, Black Cat, a couple of versions of Electro, and some real off-source versions of Rhino and Venom. Most of them don't have a chance in hell of seeing the screen, and rightfully so, but they're fun to look at...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So I got around to seeing Spider Man and... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.