Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:26:25 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Experiences in a theater. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Experiences in a theater.  (Read 8611 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »

Ha-ha!!!  I've had some GREAT experiences in a theater!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Archivist

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2018, 10:18:44 PM »

When we were kids I went to see Ghostbusters with my older brother in one of the local cinema's (The Regal).

All well and good there.

I then went to see it again with my friend Mark. Knowing full well what was going to happen when the Ghostbusters were sneaking up on the ghost in the library I yelled "RAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" in Mark's ear at the point where she turned round to frighten them. He jumped out of his seat letting out the second most girly scream I have ever heard in my life.

Mark clearly did not learn his lesson about going to the cinema with me as I was able to repeat this when we went to see Jaws 4 together.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had a related experience with Ghostbusters. My uncle took me to see it with my brother, who was probably 7 or 8 at the time. When the ghost appeared in the library, my brother shrieked and had a bit of a meltdown. Uncle had to take him out of the cinema, and I watched the rest of Ghostbusters alone! Thank you for sparking that memory.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
dean

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2018, 12:15:00 AM »

When I watched Shutter Island right at the climax of the movie the film stopped and burnt out. It was a good 30 seconds before the house lights came on and a few minutes after that that somebody came to apologise but before that happened it seemed like a fitting point to be at given the themes of the movie as to whether it was real or not.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2018, 03:58:21 PM »

My Dad and Ma took us to see 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY (1968) at a drive in, so he packed me and Mike and Glenn in the trunk, so he didn't have to pay for us. My brother Glenn dumped a Coke down the rear window radio speaker. I fell asleep after the ape man part.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Experiences in a theater. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.