Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:11:14 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movies That Are Hard To Find « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Bad Movies That Are Hard To Find  (Read 9321 times)
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 05:06:42 PM »

There's Nothing Out There (1991)

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 08:12:20 AM »

I remember the sequel to Manos: The Hands of Fate, Manos Returns came out this year but I can't find a copy of that anywhere.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 08:58:56 AM »

Some of the quotes on that film's IMDB page are hilarious.  BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2018, 11:33:20 AM »

Richard greico in Tomcat :Dangerous Desires is unfortunately not hard enough to find, though it was never released on DVD to my knowledge
Archivist

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »

ah...what was the entire movie that got made and shot, but the director didn't tell any of the cast that he had no intention of releasing it, and it was only done so he could keep the rights to a certain movie franchise? I'm thinking it was a superhero type movie...  apoarently it exists but has never been released ?? (and is supposed to be very bad!)

I believe you're thinking of the Fantastic Four ashcan movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fantastic_Four_(unreleased_film)

YouTube is amazing. All hail YouTube.

! No longer available Small | Large

Yor, Hunter From The Future is available on blu-ray!

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2018, 04:06:14 AM »

Night star, goddess or Electra.  I remember this fondly from when I saw it strange aeons ago at the dawn of time when I was just a l'il snotling.

Generic evil wizard decides to create an army of zombies to conquer Rome with the aid of some blood magic stuff and a giant idol face with a high power search light built into its forehead. Plan is going well with a weird army of strangly filmed zombies marching under an animated cloud until Our Hero pokes aforementioned giant idol face in aforementined high power searchlight with sword,  somehow avoiding electrocution. .  Blood pours from eyes,  zombies disappear,  Rome saved.

Had some stark and weird visuals incredibly over lit due to aformentioned high power search light in confined space. Cannot find a decent copy of this anywhere....

Apparently it was more commonly known as "war of the zombies".  This trailer is about as good as most copies of the movie, sadly.

https://youtu.be/cSR27mRP4P0
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:14:51 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2018, 04:22:56 AM »

Somewhat longer review here.  http://andrewleavold.blogspot.com/2017/01/war-of-zombies-italian-peplum-horror.html

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2018, 03:43:37 AM »

ah...what was the entire movie that got made and shot, but the director didn't tell any of the cast that he had no intention of releasing it, and it was only done so he could keep the rights to a certain movie franchise? I'm thinking it was a superhero type movie...  apoarently it exists but has never been released ?? (and is supposed to be very bad!)

I believe you're thinking of the Fantastic Four ashcan movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fantastic_Four_(unreleased_film)

YouTube is amazing. All hail YouTube.

! No longer available

Yor, Hunter From The Future is available on blu-ray!

Would anyone here think I'm weird because I would like to see that? *

*Nah, didn't think so.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 09:21:21 AM »

Night star, goddess or Electra.  I remember this fondly from when I saw it strange aeons ago at the dawn of time when I was just a l'il snotling.

Generic evil wizard decides to create an army of zombies to conquer Rome with the aid of some blood magic stuff and a giant idol face with a high power search light built into its forehead. Plan is going well with a weird army of strangly filmed zombies marching under an animated cloud until Our Hero pokes aforementioned giant idol face in aforementined high power searchlight with sword,  somehow avoiding electrocution. .  Blood pours from eyes,  zombies disappear,  Rome saved.

Had some stark and weird visuals incredibly over lit due to aformentioned high power search light in confined space. Cannot find a decent copy of this anywhere....

Apparently it was more commonly known as "war of the zombies".  This trailer is about as good as most copies of the movie, sadly.

https://youtu.be/cSR27mRP4P0

I have this on region 2 DVD although the release is very obscure. The picture quality isn't anything to write home about although the movie itself is a fairly entertaining mix of peplum panto and zombie horror.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
claws
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 11:24:29 AM »

This was just released to Blu-ray in the U.S.

Pacman000
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2019, 11:38:36 AM »

London After MidnightWink
claws
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 08:49:09 AM »

Two low budget martial arts movies I'd like to check out if they ever see the light of day:

The Green Ghost (2018) - filming wrapped in 2015, followed by bogus release dates at IMDb. The Green Ghost was created by Charlie Clark who is a car dealership owner and local celebrity. He did a Green Ghost series in the 2000s that was only shown on local TV in Mexico I think. The movie's last listed release date was December 2018 but it has yet to surface. Trailers exist.

Duel of Legends (2018) - Filming began in 2006 (!) but the movie wasn't completed until the early 2010s. It's been stuck in post production hell for a couple of years mostly because of financial difficulties. Duel of Legends is the brainchild of Hector Echavarria, a martial arts actor from Argentina who never made it big as he probably hoped he would. His movies are usually dull but he still manages to cast big names from MMA. IMDb lists DoL release date for May 2019, but nothing so far. Older trailers exist.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:45:16 PM by claws » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movies That Are Hard To Find « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.