Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:37:20 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THINGS you hate! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: THINGS you hate!  (Read 24957 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 06:21:21 AM »

Movies like these:

And many others like them.

While their anti-apartheid stance is very laudable, they are made by foreign filmmakers and South Africans should tell their own stories.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 07:28:42 AM »

Toilets that don't  flush worth a damn.

Tv shows where people are supposedly clawed to death  and their clothes are shredded but not one damn drop of blood is in sight.

The fact that the UFO series lasted one season.

The fact the BBC won't reboot blake's 7.

Badly written SF novels.

Asylum movies.

Farts that just slowly dribble out over time instead of  coming out in one sharp blast like they should.

Dental problems. (I am thankful for my dentist.)

Cable outages.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 09:33:44 AM »

Cheap cigarette lighters that  take a s**t after about a week. Then in the middle of the night you have to run back and forth to the kitchen to to light a smoke off the stove. Or worse, have to use a tooth pick off the stove to smoke a bowl.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2018, 09:43:55 AM »

Night terrors. Cheez-its. Repeatedly biting the same place on my tongue. "Guesstimate." Hunters trespassing on my land. This second death of Geoff Peterson. Eastenders' theme. Seeing lipstick on someone's teeth. Smelly people. Dogs dressed in outfits. Easily offended people. Bris-crashers. Most super hero movies. Amanda f**king Palmer. Charcoal-flavored gum.  When someone puts pop-rocks up my nose. The current crop of late-night tv talk shows. Ohio's flag. Stainless steel knives. Finding kleenexes left in someone's pocket when I'm doing laundry. Low blood sugar. My mother in law's inexaustible supply of silly euphemisms. Dogs' brief life spans. Lists that go on too long.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2018, 09:46:14 AM »

And oh yeah: hate.

sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 12:11:35 PM »

When people at work put paper that has been printed on one side back in the printer to be reused.  It's one thing to do it at home if you know something is not important, but goddammit I hate it when people do it at work.  With the people who did that it was not about being environmentally aware or any of that.  It's just to put a thumb in someone else's eye.  I had stuff to print out and distribute that I couldn't do because some a***ole put used paper back in the printer, then I had to go and reprint it again, using twice as much paper as I did otherwise.

Another thing that irritates the f**k out of me is when people drive down a goddamn acceleration lane at 25 mph and don't speed up until they're already on the f**king highway.  It's called an acceleration lane for a f**king reason and people should be going the goddamn speed limit by the time they hit the highway.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 03:24:46 PM »

robocallers

For a couple of months, the call forwarding & simultaneous ring doo dad I got with fios digital voice so that people wouldn't miss me started cutting off ALL my calls on the first ring, so I turned all that crap off on Monday, and now people keep calling me in the morning while I'm sleeping!

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2018, 09:17:32 PM »

ptsd attacks
I hate my life.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2018, 09:36:00 PM »

jobs sites that send me a hundred different ads & openings for everything BUT what I can do...

LilCerberus

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 09:39:32 PM »

online job applications
I swear, those things NEVER let me advance past the second page!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 10:04:10 PM »

Mild wasabi.... Heated swimming pools.... Walking face-first into a spiderweb.... Careless typos.... When my husband makes me mad on purpose, and why he does it.... Chewing gum.... Bad grammar.... Ax body spray.... Watching people eat.... The NRA.... Being forced to accept the limitations of my knowledge vis a vis The Big Questions.... Bad drivers.... Passing by the gym where my favorite bookstore used to be.... Memorial parks.... Waiting a year or two between cable TV seasons.... Egg drop soup.... The modern Labour Party.... Wasted time.... The way deer hunters try to look so scowling and badass in pictures of them standing above the dead herbivore they ambushed..... The smell of toad pee.... Humidity.... The part in Charlotte's Web when Charlotte dies.... Practically getting molested during every waxing session.... Gnats.... The attitudes of many Irish-Americans..... Clay court tennis.... PBS these days.... Some things I've done for my employer..... Murphy Brown.... Also Murphy Brown.... Nosy soccer moms..... When reality show contestants announce they're not there to "make friends"..... Aggressive vendors in malls..... The smell of burning hair.... Mole traps..... Seeing teeth lying in the open in a cremains scattering garden..... Indoor shooting ranges.... PTO.... Rampant curtailing of free speech.... When my cousin Dana forces me to admit she's been right in almost every prediction she's ever made about my life.... Going to morning Mass in Ireland.... People opening their phones during a movie.... French fries.... Sweet pickles.... Abbreviations in texting.... The Xbox-PS feud.... Wheel of Fortune.... Talking to someone who is wearing dark sunglasses.... The Silence of the Lambs.... And Zest soap, which turns to slime after about two uses!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 10:57:08 PM »

I don't really hate a lot of things.Cell phones, loose teeth, stepping barefoot in dog s**t.
My LIGHTER! taking a s**t!  hot

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2018, 11:03:39 PM »

When I wake up in the morning looking for my glasses...except they're on my face.  Bluesad
I don't hate it so much as it just makes me realize how much of a dumb f**k I really am.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
LilCerberus

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 11:08:09 PM »

That sore throat I have for the rest of the day after shouting back at the creatures in my PTSD...

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2018, 11:18:55 PM »

ptsd attacks
I hate my life.

I hope things soon get better for you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THINGS you hate! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.