Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:09:01 AM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things you just don't "get." « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48
Author Topic: Things you just don't "get."  (Read 157186 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2019, 07:44:29 PM »

If 45 is more than 44, then how is it that a .44 SAE is bigger than a .45 Magnum?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2019, 07:57:46 PM »

If 45 is more than 44, then how is it that a .44 SAE is bigger than a .45 Magnum?
Just like a 12 gauge is bigger than a 20 gauge.
And a .35 snubnose is bigger than a .22 Luger.

I don't know how it works.  Question
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 08:02:19 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2019, 07:58:42 PM »

If you can't answer this yourself then you have proven that you should not be allowed to own either.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2019, 08:08:32 PM »

If you can't answer this yourself then you have proven that you should not be allowed to own either.

I usta own guns. Back in 1981, I had a .22 rifle, a .30-.30,  a 20 gauge single shot, a 12 gauge double barrel side by side, and a single shot 12 gauge. I skimmed it down to a single shot 12 gauge. Tiana don't like guns-so I don't got none now.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2019, 08:26:59 PM »

UFO's.
I seen some. I mean the shapes- not just lights. In daylight. I know that sounds crazy, and if you want me to describe them, I will.
But I don't 'get' is the idiots who believe every f**king thing they hear about this...mostly bulls**t.

BUT! I did see some weird s**t that was seemingly impossible.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
LilCerberus

« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2019, 10:16:14 PM »

It's been years, and I'm only just now beginning to wonder why Amazon doesn't have a saved search subscription & feed page like eBay does, and yet, eBay doesn't have a useless paid subscription of some sort, useless apps, and a talking can that's, well, pretty useless...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pacman000
« Reply #231 on: March 02, 2019, 08:35:03 AM »

It's been years, and I'm only just now beginning to wonder why Amazon doesn't have a saved search subscription & feed page like eBay does, and yet, eBay doesn't have a useless paid subscription of some sort, useless apps, and a talking can that's, well, pretty useless...
Why can't Alexa go to a webpage & read the text off of it? Seems like the simplest request in the world to me...
LilCerberus

« Reply #232 on: March 02, 2019, 02:21:14 PM »

How's about those kinds of people that pull up behind motorcycles at traffic lights, and won't pull up on to the sensors? Hatred
What's up with that? Hatred
If they don't pull up a lousy five feet, the light will never change, and yet, for some reason they've suddenly freaked out about the fifteen feet of space between themselves and the motorcycle in front of them, even though everybody's sitting still! Hatred

LilCerberus

« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »

Why does the MASD adapter card work in the Olympus SP560 and SP590, but not the SP570?

claws
« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2019, 06:12:37 AM »

People on Facebook sharing current real life tragedy, disaster or incidents written as poems. Can't people face reality of normal written news anymore?
This is mind boggling weird to me.
Pacman000
« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2019, 12:06:21 PM »

How's about those kinds of people that pull up behind motorcycles at traffic lights, and won't pull up on to the sensors? Hatred
What's up with that? Hatred
If they don't pull up a lousy five feet, the light will never change, and yet, for some reason they've suddenly freaked out about the fifteen feet of space between themselves and the motorcycle in front of them, even though everybody's sitting still! Hatred

In case the motorcyclist falls over when taking off once the light changes.

People on Facebook sharing current real life tragedy, disaster or incidents written as poems. Can't people face reality of normal written news anymore?
Poems have recorded tragedy for over a thousand years. Why'd we ever switch to prose?

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #236 on: March 22, 2019, 01:34:50 PM »

That's been going on for centuries-! Like the Ballad of Bonnie and Clyde, or the Wreck of the Hesperus.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44654/the-wreck-of-the-hesperus

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #237 on: March 22, 2019, 02:22:59 PM »

Why do people purse their lips when they take a selfie?

Oh- I don't get selfies either.   Question
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 02:25:45 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #238 on: March 22, 2019, 02:40:54 PM »

That's been going on for centuries-! Like the Ballad of Bonnie and Clyde, or the Wreck of the Hesperus.

Well, I guess I'll get comfy with a glass of wine reading the latest 12 year old Indian girl raped and killed by her brothers and uncle poem  Bluesad
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #239 on: March 22, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »

Well, I guess I'll get comfy with a glass of wine reading the latest 12 year old Indian girl raped and killed by her brothers and uncle poem  Bluesad

I haven't seen this phenomenon of people sharing tragedies as poems. Most people are terrible poets, so it could be awful; I've just never seen it.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things you just don't "get." « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.