Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:50:06 AM
714195 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If You had a Vampire time machine « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: If You had a Vampire time machine  (Read 3473 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: January 29, 2019, 11:38:19 AM »

If you had a time machine that also turned you into a vampire (or was itself a vampire somehow) what time would you go to?

Personally I would go to the caveman age or some other time when they didn't know what vampires were and become the very first vampire. I would then trademark the concept and come back and be rich.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 11:47:46 AM »

If you had a time machine that also turned you into a vampire (or was itself a vampire somehow) what time would you go to?

Personally I would go to the caveman age or some other time when they didn't know what vampires were and become the very first vampire. I would then trademark the concept and come back and be rich.
But you would have to seduce and drink the blood of hairy cave women. UGH!
!960's. When breasts were big and hair was high!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:36:39 PM »

Go back to the 60's and be a consultant on the hammer vampire movies.  BounceGiggle

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »

Then I'd go back and give some incredibly beautiful women (Mathilda may, Betty Page, Raquel Welch, Caroline Munroe) rides in it to turn them into vampires so they never had to age.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »

"We made a time machine. the only problem is...it also turns you into a vampire."

only one man was was willing to do what had to be done for science:  

Shaquille O'neal in Vampire Time Machine

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 08:55:24 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 08:57:54 PM »

I would give it to the Democrat Party. >:)
I would tell them that it's a mystical magical benevolence, funding & "voters getting" machine that only works when Democrats use it. >:)  >:) >:) >:) >:)

Once they were all safely inside, I'd fire it up & run like a screaming bat outa HELL, 'cause you know I just tore one helluva hole in the universe open!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 10:12:29 PM »

I would give it to the Democrat Party. >:)
I would tell them that it's a mystical magical benevolence, funding & "voters getting" machine that only works when Democrats use it. >:)  >:) >:) >:) >:)

Once they were all safely inside, I'd fire it up & run like a screaming bat outa HELL, 'cause you know I just tore one helluva hole in the universe open!

Good god a republican...

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 11:10:51 PM »

Not like he is the only one here . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:02 PM »

I do not think a person being a Republican is a deal breaker.  I can think of at least a few that I love.  I have occasionally agreed with perspectives on a topic with Republican constituents and politicians.  However, I am disappointed to hear anyone bad mouth Democrats just because they're Democrats.  It works both ways; rudeness, incivility, and willful blindness are never acceptable.  All citizens of the USA are in the same quandary.   Politics stink. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 03:59:50 PM »

I do not think a person being a Republican is a deal breaker.  I can think of at least a few that I love.  I have occasionally agreed with perspectives on a topic with Republican constituents and politicians.  However, I am disappointed to hear anyone bad mouth Democrats just because they're Democrats.  It works both ways; rudeness, incivility, and willful blindness are never acceptable.  All citizens of the USA are in the same quandary.   Politics stink. 

Agreed. It is a shame people are generally unable to discuss politics with any degree of civility towards differing views.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »

Agreed. It is a shame people are generally unable to discuss politics with any degree of civility towards differing views.

Blame those damn vampires and their accursed time machines for trying to convert everyone to their anti-Christian bloodsucking ways. We werewolves just want to live in peace, howl at the moon, and go walksies once a day.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 04:56:46 PM »

Blame those damn vampires and their accursed time machines for trying to convert everyone to their anti-Christian bloodsucking ways. We werewolves just want to live in peace, howl at the moon, and go walksies once a day.

Rofl.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2019, 11:53:28 AM »

this probably should have gone in the bad movie titles section, but it was made of two topic titles here so i put it here
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 01:58:15 PM »

I do not think a person being a Republican is a deal breaker.  I can think of at least a few that I love.  I have occasionally agreed with perspectives on a topic with Republican constituents and politicians.  However, I am disappointed to hear anyone bad mouth Democrats just because they're Democrats.  It works both ways; rudeness, incivility, and willful blindness are never acceptable.  All citizens of the USA are in the same quandary.   Politics stink.  

Rofl.

Beware the werewolves!
They come in gangs to rape your wives and daughters!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pacman000
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »

Rofl.

Reading up on werewolves via Wikipedia just now, & saw this:

A notable exception to the association of Lycanthropy and the Devil, comes from a rare and lesser known account of an 80-year-old man named Thiess. In 1692, in Jürgensburg, Livonia, Thiess testified under oath that he and other werewolves were the Hounds of God.[32] He claimed they were warriors who went down into hell to do battle with witches and demons. Their efforts ensured that the Devil and his minions did not carry off the grain from local failed crops down to hell. Thiess was steadfast in his assertions, claiming that werewolves in Germany and Russia also did battle with the devil's minions in their own versions of hell, and insisted that when werewolves died, their souls were welcomed into heaven as reward for their service. Thiess was ultimately sentenced to ten lashes for Idolatry and superstitious belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf#Becoming_a_werewolf

Now that sounds like a cool idea for a movie...
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If You had a Vampire time machine « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.