Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:41:51 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  After Last Season (2009) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After Last Season (2009)  (Read 2057 times)
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 04, 2019, 08:26:55 AM »

So I finally managed to watch this... thing, thanks to an uploader in YouTube. I'm interested in knowing if anyone has more information about the background of it. Was it actually a scam? Like, did the people behind it stole the money and ran away, or something like that? I mean, it costed 5 millions to make, somehow.

I think that a movie about the scam behind After Last Season could be a great concept. I believe The Producers have a similar concept, I haven't watched it.

For those who haven't watched After Last Season... imagine Birdemic, but instead of birds, we have a murder in some place, with an invisible guy runnning around, and really s**tty CGI.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 10:52:31 AM »

My review contains a lot of info and further links: https://366weirdmovies.com/212-after-last-season-2009/

Be sure to read the comments too, there are more links there.

It did not cost $5 million to make, that's just a lie by the producer/director.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 12:40:56 PM »

Many thanks for the review! It is indeed a mind-boggling experience, and I'm right now shocked at the very existence of it. Birdemic was terrible, but in a funny way because of the main premise of the film. This one is just... WTF...
I've found another article which is quite interesting: https://medium.com/@rabbitroom/picture-a-flat-surface-part-1-the-enduring-mystery-of-after-last-season-601487beda15

I honestly feel that a movie about the making of ALS would be simply awesome. I can already imagine the cardboard!

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 04:21:57 AM »

A funny review from the IMDB  BounceGiggle TeddyR

Okay so I just watched this movie and I don't think reality is real anymore. This is not a movie is good. I mean this is not a good movie. I mean this is not a movie. Does this count as a movie? I have no idea. what is even happening anymore.
I struggled to find the movie in this movie. By the end of watching it I was begging for mercy and got none. It's a mess and will always be a mess no matter how you watch it. It's not even funny ironically. I can't watch this again. Never. Again.

I'd rather eat a mountain of rocks while being bombarded with pirate beavers while trying to beat all of the Dark Souls games than to watch another minute of this horrible excuse for a movie. I'm done. If I ever have to lay a finger on this movie again then I'm gonna delete the internet.

Well, I guess it's time for me to do what I always do and list everything I think about the movie (if I can)

Plot: "None" NA/NA

Acting: "Hobo-level" 2/10

Audio: "Underground cave" 4/10 4/10 4/10

Music: "Fell asleep on keyboard" Kazoo/Orchestra

Sets: "Trip to the recycle center" Cardboard/10

Animation: "First time on a computer" 2/10

Editing: "Windows movie maker" 10/100-,000,000,000,000

Overall: "Atrocity to end all atrocities" Torture session/10

Recommended price: -1,247,639,452,946,393,649,236,492,649 dollars

Do not buy After Last Season. Do quote me on that.

Acting: Hobo level  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 09:32:30 AM »

The worst part is that he's right in all points. People should get paid for actually watching the movie. The acting sucks, but the script is even worse: most of the times they talk about random crap that has nothing to do with the rest of the movie, which barely makes sense anyways.

It is a contender for the worst movie ever made, no doubts about it.

Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 09:43:13 AM »

and really s**tty CGI

You forgot to mention that the CGI is just simple geometric shapes floating in a white void.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  After Last Season (2009) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.