Main Menu

Reveal something about yourself.

Started by Svengoolie 3, March 04, 2019, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svengoolie 3

Ok, peopel here think I pick on various Christians faiths like i'm some anti-christian.

Well,  I also bust on Islam,  i'm not a hypocrite who slams Christianity by wonct slam Islam. Believe me I do.

Now this picture came across my news feed today, it's a statue of the Hindi god shiva which is outside he CERN particle collider in Switzerland.

Someone observed that shiva is dancing on the back of the ignorant.

I simply said that perhaps instead if dancing on the back of the ignorant shiva could extend one of his numerous hands down and try to educate and uplift the ignorant.

So,  hey, don't think I pick on any particular religion,  i'm an equal opportunity skeptic.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

RCMerchant

I think most folks here know you don't believe in anything. Dam. Thats not very revealing.
It's a fantastic statue, whatever it represents.
Yeah-you hate Christians, Islam, Hinduism,-f**k all that.
Most of these folks are fine. It's fanatics who f**k s**t up. And your a fanatic of your own beliefs.
Mellow out, man.

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Svengoolie 3

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 04, 2019, 10:34:03 AM
I think most folks here know you don't believe in anything. Dam. Thats not very revealing.
Yeah-you hate Christians, Islam, Buddism,-f**k all that.
Most of these folks are fine. It's fanatics who f**k s**t up. And your a fanatic of your own beliefs.
Mellow out, man.

Or you could see it as I think whenever possible the ignorant should be educated instead of downtrodden,  if you wnto se ea positive side of it.

RCMerchant

Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on March 04, 2019, 10:37:59 AM
Quote from: RCMerchant on March 04, 2019, 10:34:03 AM
Yeah-you hate Christians, Islam, Buddism,-f**k all that.
Mellow out, man.

Or you could see it as I think whenever possible the ignorant should be educated instead of downtrodden,  if you wnto se ea positive side of it.

Well, maybe Shiva could teach you how to spell! Dam! Are you drunk this early? And if not-WHY in Shiva's name do you misspell even the simplest of words?  :question:
If you really believed that you would stop screaming at people about how wrong they are. You don't teach by forcing your beliefs down someone's throat.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

indianasmith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Pacman000

I wear glasses & have no real interest in getting contacts.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Quote from: Pacman000 on March 04, 2019, 06:51:38 PM
I wear glasses & have no real interest in getting contacts.

Same here: been wearing specs since I was 11.  :smile:

Trevor

I am the son of a two-fisted feminist and a former street thug who later became a cop.  :teddyr:

Svengoolie 3

Quote from: Trevor on March 05, 2019, 01:16:42 AM
I am the son of a two-fisted feminist and a former street thug who later became a cop.  :teddyr:

A feminist in south africa? Trev,  your mother must have been a remarkably strong and brave woman. She has my admiration.

Trevor

Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on March 05, 2019, 01:48:51 AM
I am the son of a two-fisted feminist and a former street thug who later became a cop.  :teddyr:

A feminist in south africa? Trev,  your mother must have been a remarkably strong and brave woman. She has my admiration.

She still is strong and brave and she raised me: that is grounds to be awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor and a Victoria Cross for bravery.  :smile: :thumbup:

Svengoolie 3

I kinda cried a little at the end of terminator 2.

If there is a god I think he should be like this guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttevamkS6gw&t=251s

I wish more peolle we're like doctors without borders.

Svengoolie 3

Quote from: Trevor on March 05, 2019, 01:55:47 AM
Quote from: Svengoolie 3 on March 05, 2019, 01:48:51 AM

She still is strong and brave and she raised me: that is grounds to be awarded a Congressional Medal of Honor and a Victoria Cross for bravery.  :smile: :thumbup:

Ok OK I karma'ed you already!  ;)

And i'm glad your mom is still here. <3

Trevor

I was abused as a child and as an adolescent: People who know me well (and have children) will quite happily let me keep an eye on those kids as they know I will not harm them nor will I let any harm come to them. In short, the abuse stops with me: it does not go any further than me. My parents wanted to kill my abusers but I told them it was not worth it.

I was born in Rhodesia [now Zimbabwe].

My birthday is Sept 11, unfortunately.

I speak two languages fluently and can curse in most languages.  :wink:

That is me in my profile pic, blocking Daisy Ridley's shot.  :wink:

316zombie

i'm terrified of gas ovens and will NOT use them.