Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:36:43 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row?  (Read 10944 times)
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« on: March 14, 2019, 09:44:19 AM »

I saw in the double features thread one post about 5 film Boris Karloff showing. When I have a movie marathon the most I tend to do is 4. And even then it’s like an all day type affair with plenty of downtime and other stuff in between films.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 10:32:30 AM »

During a recent snow-stormy day, my wife and I watched four movies in a row on Tubi-TV. I think that's the most I've ever sat thru in a day.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 11:10:24 AM »

3, I reckon. Like when I was a kid, late at night, on uhf channels. With my brother Mike.
On a Saturday night, you could watch Shock Theater on ch.41 from Kalamazoo and when that was over-watch Double Creature Feature on 28, out of Mishawaka, Indiana. Good Times.  Smile
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:18:45 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:42:31 PM »

I think I'd like to plead the 5th on this one.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:51:13 PM »

I went through a period of several years when my typical Saturday consisted of watching about 5 or 6 movies. I'd start watching around late afternoon or early evening and stop somewhere between midnight and 2:00 a.m. Squeezed in a couple movies from Mill Creek packs almost every time.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 06:19:30 PM »

When I was sick with a still unidentified virus a couple summers ago, I watched 6 movies in a day.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
claws
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 06:20:22 PM »

During my October/Halloween viewings some years ago I watched eight old school sci-fi movies. I was in between jobs, and it was a Saturday. I took 30 minute breaks between each feature.

The Thing from Another World (1951)
The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
The War of the Worlds (1953)
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)
Them! (1954)
This Island Earth (1955)
The Monster That Challenged the World (1957)
It! The Terror from Beyond Space (1958)
pennywise37

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 02:48:30 AM »

i dunno what the most i've watched in the row is i've never thought about it currently i'm just slowly catching stuff i have taped off tv as in tv shows i have dvr'd.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2019, 09:37:43 AM »

When I hurt my back pretty bad last summer and all I could do was ice it, I regularly watched 4 movies in a row most days

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Archivist

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2019, 09:58:21 PM »

A friend and I watched all three Batman movies back to back on the day of The Dark Knight Rises release. Each movie was over two hours long, and the entire experience was like a deep emotional journey. I couldn't stop talking about it for days, it had such an impact on me. In the lead up, I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight a few times to prepare, but very little could prepare me for watching all three, back to back, in the cinema into the wee hours of the morning.

Every movie lover should have an experience like this at least once. I can only imagine what it would have been like if such a thing was available for the first screening of The Return Of The Jedi. Imagine being back at that time, watching Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and then seeing Return for the first time in the cinema. Wow.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »

At the cinema, I saw a double bill of Passenger 57 and The Fugitive.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »

Only two.    Although I've done that on different days.  And at different places.  At home sometimes I'll "watch" two movies one after the other in the background while I'm doing something else.

Stayed in the movie theater to see two movies a few times.  Lat time I did that is when the YA fantasy The Seventh Son was playing, but I don't remember what the other film I saw was.  I want to say it was a horror movie.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 09:08:25 PM »

When I was sick with a still unidentified virus a couple summers ago, I watched 6 movies in a day.

Sound like that virus needs to be called "the movie bug".  Wink

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 06:04:32 PM »

Now that I think of it, on a flight home from China several years ago I watched about 5 or 6 movies in a row because I couldn't sleep.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 05:43:44 PM »

Sounds stupid but also due to lack of sleep: all the paranormal activity movies lol. Pretty much not really notable apart from the big melting figure from one of em. I remember doing a similar binge with the joyride series.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.