Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:52:57 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row?  (Read 10943 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 11:21:05 AM »

i haven't done marathons with that many in a row as you guys i would get pretty damn tired doing watching so many movies and burnt out if i did that regardless how old i was at the time i did it. i did watch 2 really bad ones late last night, (1982)'s Girls Nite Out which was awful, apparently it was filmed in (1982) but not released until (1984) go figure yeah it was pretty bad the acting was all over the place some of it was pretty decent some of it was pretty bad.

i downloaded these to i want to say over 10 years ago and put them to disc that's how long i've had them, The last movie on the disc i have is Silent Movie deadly night part 5: The Toy Maker (1992) that one is but it's the best film on the disc that is pretty sad ain't it? anyways, Girls nite out had an awesome 60's soundtrack that if done today they would not i'm guessing be able to get the rights but back than i'm shocked they were able to use it as well.

the star of it was Julie Montgomery who was pretty good in most of it, her acting was all over the place in parts of it she was good in it, and in other parts she was simply awful for those who don't know she was Betty in the Nerd movies. and apparently was in the great 80's flick (1984)'s Up the creek man i love that movie, anyways Girls nite out had the lead have sex and actually survive so i will give it props for that, i know Scream did as well but you don't see that often in horror movies. other Than Friday the 13th part 2 of course. it had Hal Halbrook in it as well sorry for my bad spelling & he was good in the small role he had in it.

IF IMDB is right he shot all his stuff in one day & in a crime scene he did was the only part where he interacted with other people the rest was just good editing of him talking to people and he actually shot no scenes with at all. there was at least characters you cared about in it so i will give it that ya know? i gave it 4/10.

than i watched one called "Happy Hell Night' (1992) but the film said (1991) go figure, with Darren McGavin in a small role and a really Sam Rockwell as a younger  Darren McGavin.  they were good in it too, and Jorja Fox from CSI fame in it she was good in it in the uncredited bit part she had in it. good death scene they gave her, an ice pick of sorts i forget what the name of the weapon is right through the top of the head through the mouth.

i could never watch anyone do that in real life but fake i'm there. it had characters that were pretty forgettable in a film that is pretty forgettable as well.

that one 5/10. if this is in the wrong area my apologies, i give that film 5/10 cause it was a bit better to be fair and unlike the 1st film i had the creeps from the killer in this one. more thought out kills too and frankly a better made film to be honest though the acting was a bit better too i think

i say if you want to watch 2 really crappy movies check them out
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2020, 09:43:40 PM »

Not really an entire movie marathon, but I just got done with a May The Fourth Star Wars Marathon on Sunday night. Almost 3 weeks of Star Wars movies and TV shows. All 9 movie episodes plus The Clone Wars animated movie and entire 7 seasons of The Clone Wars and 4 seasons of Rebels, plus the current Season One of The Mandalorian. I don't think I will ever do that again since I was pretty burned out by the time that I got done with Return Of The Jedi (1983), and realized that I still had Episodes 7, 8, and 9 to watch. I could have gotten it done within 2 weeks if I had stuck at it, but real life plus grinding my way through all of the TV episodes really took a lot out of me. But now at least I know why the sequel trilogy was so disjointed and clumsy; no real plot progression after Carrie Fisher died, since she was supposed to be the original "Last Jedi", and Episode 9 was supposed to be all about her and not that whole Palpatine mess.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
claws
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 12:18:34 AM »

i haven't done marathons with that many in a row as you guys i would get pretty damn tired doing watching so many movies and burnt out if i did that regardless how old i was at the time i did it. i did watch 2 really bad ones late last night, (1982)'s Girls Nite Out which was awful, apparently it was filmed in (1982) but not released until (1984) go figure yeah it was pretty bad the acting was all over the place some of it was pretty decent some of it was pretty bad.

i downloaded these to i want to say over 10 years ago and put them to disc that's how long i've had them, The last movie on the disc i have is Silent Movie deadly night part 5: The Toy Maker (1992) that one is but it's the best film on the disc that is pretty sad ain't it? anyways, Girls nite out had an awesome 60's soundtrack that if done today they would not i'm guessing be able to get the rights but back than i'm shocked they were able to use it as well.

the star of it was Julie Montgomery who was pretty good in most of it, her acting was all over the place in parts of it she was good in it, and in other parts she was simply awful for those who don't know she was Betty in the Nerd movies. and apparently was in the great 80's flick (1984)'s Up the creek man i love that movie, anyways Girls nite out had the lead have sex and actually survive so i will give it props for that, i know Scream did as well but you don't see that often in horror movies. other Than Friday the 13th part 2 of course. it had Hal Halbrook in it as well sorry for my bad spelling & he was good in the small role he had in it.

IF IMDB is right he shot all his stuff in one day & in a crime scene he did was the only part where he interacted with other people the rest was just good editing of him talking to people and he actually shot no scenes with at all. there was at least characters you cared about in it so i will give it that ya know? i gave it 4/10.

than i watched one called "Happy Hell Night' (1992) but the film said (1991) go figure, with Darren McGavin in a small role and a really Sam Rockwell as a younger  Darren McGavin.  they were good in it too, and Jorja Fox from CSI fame in it she was good in it in the uncredited bit part she had in it. good death scene they gave her, an ice pick of sorts i forget what the name of the weapon is right through the top of the head through the mouth.

i could never watch anyone do that in real life but fake i'm there. it had characters that were pretty forgettable in a film that is pretty forgettable as well.

that one 5/10. if this is in the wrong area my apologies, i give that film 5/10 cause it was a bit better to be fair and unlike the 1st film i had the creeps from the killer in this one. more thought out kills too and frankly a better made film to be honest though the acting was a bit better too i think

i say if you want to watch 2 really crappy movies check them out

Girls Nite Out always get praised by "slasher connoisseurs." In their opinion it is underrated, great and different than the usual slasher films from that time. Except for the wtf? ending I thought Girls Nite Out was a bit below average at best, but I can see why it is loved by some and dismissed by others.
pennywise37

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2020, 04:35:10 PM »

really? i can't i thought it was terrible,  the acting varied where some was fine and some was bad, but i thought it was simply dreadful it's not the worst horror movie i've ever seen though or let alone the worst movie i've ever seen either i've seen far far far worse.

(1981)'s Final Exam was one i watched Recently and that one was by far much worse to be fair. both films i'll never watch again, if you want to know how bad girls nite out is he one we find out who the killer is i had to think about who she was and i think i remembered but the girl i remembered i think was killed that's how forgettable these characters are i think. if you can't remember who was killed and who wasn't...
Jim H

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2020, 05:57:55 PM »

really? i can't i thought it was terrible,  the acting varied where some was fine and some was bad, but i thought it was simply dreadful it's not the worst horror movie i've ever seen though or let alone the worst movie i've ever seen either i've seen far far far worse.

(1981)'s Final Exam was one i watched Recently and that one was by far much worse to be fair. both films i'll never watch again, if you want to know how bad girls nite out is he one we find out who the killer is i had to think about who she was and i think i remembered but the girl i remembered i think was killed that's how forgettable these characters are i think. if you can't remember who was killed and who wasn't...

From reading a few horror forums from time to time...  No matter how frickin terrible a horror movie is, there's almost always a contingent of hardcore fans.  Especially if it's something from the 70s-80s. 
pennywise37

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2020, 10:41:54 PM »

that's true, i just done watching one so bad that you guys will love it i think, Decadent Evil from (2005) it's a little over and hr and feels like 90 minutes!

it's a Charles band film and i was just posting about on another site in fact, the only redeeming thing about it is 2 things 1. Phil Fondacaro is in it he's decent in it. the best actor in the entire thing. the acting was so bad that i think i lost 10 years of my life,  the only other thing that had me laughing was sex of Band's dolls are screwing at the end of the film.  that's not something you see everyday ya know?

my rating? 1/10.  this is one if you must watch only once but if you want a good laugh just go to the end of the film
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2020, 07:14:15 AM »

that's true, i just done watching one so bad that you guys will love it i think, Decadent Evil from (2005) it's a little over and hr and feels like 90 minutes!

it's a Charles band film and i was just posting about on another site in fact, the only redeeming thing about it is 2 things 1. Phil Fondacaro is in it he's decent in it. the best actor in the entire thing. the acting was so bad that i think i lost 10 years of my life,  the only other thing that had me laughing was sex of Band's dolls are screwing at the end of the film.  that's not something you see everyday ya know?

my rating? 1/10.  this is one if you must watch only once but if you want a good laugh just go to the end of the film

Have you ever watched Blood Dolls?

It’s another Charles Band crapfest. There is a puppet master (not THE puppet master, just a puppet master) who has a tiny head and normal size body. He sends his puppets to kill people and also has a crappy female rock band caged in his mansion. Between doll killings he forces the band to play terrible music for him.

Band only did it instead of another Puppet Master because I think he had lost the rights at the time or at least the rights were held up.

It’s pretty clear sometimes that Band just throws crap at the wall to see what sticks. And it almost always involves killer dolls.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2020, 12:30:31 AM »

while doing some rearranging due to a new ginormous shelf/case, i found my hospital journal. i must say,i was rather amusing on morphine...but i digress. the first overnight movie list is 10 bad westerns. the second, when the pain was BAD, is 16  one hour( or less)  long " social responsibility" films. the 3rd is 6 old fantasy films, then i went home. sleeping didn't actually happen, only drugged unconsciousness, so do i get to count this as 32 in a row, or what?  Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
pennywise37

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2020, 03:27:15 AM »

actually i have seen Blood Dolls and it's i think one of the better films of his, funny enough years ago someone posted the soundtrack so i said screw it and downloaded it. the music is meh but the film is better than the music.  Course i do have a copy of the sound track of nudist colony of the dead too lol

since i love the Cinema Snob episode of that i just had to get a copy of it and it's on my ipod in fact. it's some really bad writing but it's a riot.
check that soundtrack out it's on you tube i'm sure. anyways, i watched another Band Film tonight and old one From (2000) Dr. Horrible Bones

one of his rare films where it's a black cast i only say it like that not to upset anyone here, but because if you look at most of Band's movies through the years in a lot of films it's a white cast but not always. personally i could care less what the color is, all  i want is a least a watchable movie.

this one was bad i say 3/10.  it was far far better than "Stitches' (2001) i posted this elsewhere but IMDB gives that 4.7 and the one i watched tonight a 1.9!

the one i watched honestly is a better film. one thing that caught me by surprise though was when i was reading the credits the songs, they had one from Club Noveau which i may have spelled wrong? they put out their version of Lean on Me in i think (1986) so  seeing them on a Charles Band film really shocked me to be honest. really the action is in the last 15 minutes or so the film is only 72 minutes it stunk but if you want to get drunk while watching and riff it that would make it more enjoyable i think.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 03:18:55 PM »

thought of you the other day, penny. i found a roku app that has a channel devoted to full moon/charles band stuff! and then my husband accidentally deleted all of the apps( THAT was fun reinstalling the ones i could remember...yes, he's still alive) and i can't find that app again!
  but i DID get to see shrunken heads, demonic toys and puppet master I&II!

don't EVEN...EVER!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »

Barri, on Amazon in the UK they had 13 nights of Elvira which was basically a Full Moon 'greatest hits' show. If you have it, it might be worth checking to see if it is available stateside.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 04:02:28 PM »

i forgot about that miniseries! it used to be on hulu here, thanks for the reminder!  Cheers

don't EVEN...EVER!
pennywise37

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2020, 06:50:09 PM »

it's not hard to find full moons cause you have to pay for that one. i've watched puppet master 1 and 2 recently and i keep forgetting to put part 3 on i love those movies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Movies You Ever Watched in a Row? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.