Main Menu

The review comments have gone AWOL

Started by Trevor, April 01, 2019, 04:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I was looking for a convo that Andrew and I had years back for the movie Cyborg Soldier and I noticed that all of the comments have gone. Strange.  :question:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on April 01, 2019, 04:50:49 AM
I was looking for a convo that Andrew and I had years back for the movie Cyborg Soldier and I noticed that all of the comments have gone. Strange.  :question:

Yeah, I went to make a comment on the two headed shark review last night after watching six headed shark.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Rev. Powell

Seems to be the case. Nothing I can help with, it's outside of the forum proper.  :bluesad:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Quote from: Rev. Powell on April 01, 2019, 07:47:40 AM
Seems to be the case. Nothing I can help with, it's outside of the forum proper.  :bluesad:

I wonder if Andrew deleted them while the site was down, perhaps to free up some space?
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Trevor on April 01, 2019, 08:14:36 AM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on April 01, 2019, 07:47:40 AM
Seems to be the case. Nothing I can help with, it's outside of the forum proper.  :bluesad:

I wonder if Andrew deleted them while the site was down, perhaps to free up some space?

Possible, but text doesn't take up much space at all.

I would guess he was using a different type of plug-in to handle comments on reviews than the system the forum uses, and it stopped working. Just a guess, though.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...