Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:18:15 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Teenage Mutant Ninja Florida Man? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Florida Man?  (Read 1631 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: April 12, 2019, 12:18:48 PM »

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A Florida man was arrested after yelling obscenities at people in Brevard county, including that his turtle army would destroy them.

The arrest affidavit from the Indialantic Police Department said that 61-year-old Thomas Devaney Lane was disturbing the peace and yelling out obscenities along the Wave Crest Avenue Boardwalk on Sunday. He reportedly called himself 'the saint' and said that 'his turtle army will destroy them.'
Continue reading below

Lane also reportedly said that 'they would all see what would happen in an hour.'

Police received at least seven calls about Lane's disturbing the peace at several different locations. Officers actually observed him doing so in front of the Starbucks, Surfanista Cafe, and Sassy Granny's Smoothies along the Wave Crest Avenue Boardwalk.

Police said that Lane eventually came to the lobby of the Indialantic Police Department and pounded on the walls and glass. He left before an officer could meet with him, but he was eventually found in the parking lot of the 7-Eleven on Fifth Avenue. He cursed at customers and the responding officer before calling 911.

Lane reportedly told the 911 operator over the phone that the responding officer 'needed to leave now or you will all be sorry you f----- with the saint.'

The arrest affidavit stated that Lane refused to leave his vehicle and was forced out. While doing so, Lane continued to yell obscenities and told other people passing by about how his turtle army would destroy us.

Lane is facing a 'Resisting Officer without Violence' and a 'Misuse 911 or E911 System' charge.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 01:50:44 PM »

Oh man, I needed that laugh  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pacman000
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 10:26:54 PM »

For some reason I read "Indialantic" as "Intergalactic."
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 02:28:13 AM »

For a turtle to become a florida man might be devolution.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 07:22:27 AM »

I for one welcome our new testudine overlords.   

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Teenage Mutant Ninja Florida Man? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.