Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:32:52 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Child's Play (2019) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Child's Play (2019)  (Read 12160 times)
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2019, 07:13:59 AM »

Those CGI graphics already p**s me off.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2019, 01:40:13 AM »

I have the strange feeling the remake will come out, and be forgotten about quite quickly. I enjoyed the originals but not enough to care either way about a remake. I do like the poster for it though.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Skittler
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2019, 07:06:08 AM »

TBH it looks a lot better than the silly comedic ones that have came out over the past two decades. I'm glad they are going back to being serious. It's not the original but I think it looks decent.

It's a killer doll. How can you possibly take that seriously?

Being serious and taking it seriously means two different things. You can have a serious film but it not be realistic.
Oh and it's getting pretty good reviews, I knew the trailer looked good and everyone bashed it.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2019, 11:15:15 AM »

I just hope in the remake someone knocks chuckle down,  sits on his head and let's a massive,  horrific fart. At least that would be briefly entertaining.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
chainsaw midget

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2019, 10:10:44 PM »

I'm not against remakes if the new version has something to add.  I'm against "let's just make this exact same movie again for money" remakes. 

This movie I'm against because the original series is still going and still good. 

Also the Chucky redesign kinda sucks. 
pennywise37

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2019, 10:58:48 PM »

i haven't seen this one yet but the last one i saw was i think Seed? and that's a decent one i dunno about any of the others yet though to be fair. honestly this is a series that really NEEDS to Die and badly. my favorite one has always been Part 2 actually kinda how like in the Friday the 13th films part 2 has always been my favorite one as well
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2019, 02:33:56 AM »

Not watched the movie or even seen any trailers but the screenshots I've seen of the doll don't exactly grab me and make me want to see more. I'll most likely end up watching it one night when I have nothing better to do.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chainsaw midget

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2019, 08:31:23 AM »

i haven't seen this one yet but the last one i saw was i think Seed? and that's a decent one i dunno about any of the others yet though to be fair. honestly this is a series that really NEEDS to Die and badly. my favorite one has always been Part 2 actually kinda how like in the Friday the 13th films part 2 has always been my favorite one as well
There have been two since Seed.  Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky.  Cult is pretty good and Curse is just great.  Both of them ditched the campy aspects and went back to being full horror. 
316zombie
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2019, 01:17:50 PM »

i might take a look at those 2, CM, if that's the case. i liked the first one, but when they got goofy it ruined them for me.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2019, 01:32:27 PM »

I watched up until the annoying kid from Star Trek turned up and then I was unable to watch any more.

316zombie
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »

whatshisface? wil something? he IS annoying, and a dreadful actor.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2019, 04:21:10 PM »

whatshisface? wil something? he IS annoying, and a dreadful actor.

He is also terrible at rolling dice, or just playing games in general. He very rarely seems to win any.

316zombie
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2019, 04:23:43 PM »

wait, is HE on that show about noncomputer gaming? i've seen it listed on one of the techie channels.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2019, 01:41:30 AM »

I don't know if he still does it, but he did have his own show on Geek & Sundry where he played board games with other people, generally minor celebs and fellow gamers but sometimes you could be surprised by some of his guests. He generally loses.

Found out about the show when I was looking for some videos to help decide what games to look out for.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2019, 06:11:06 AM »

So I read in a Facebook group I visit that the plot of the movie is a guy from Vietnam that gets fired from a toy factory. So, in order to complete his revenge, he infiltrates the place and removes the violence inhibitor chip from the doll (because all toys have one of those), completing his evil plot.

Oh, and the name of the guy is Chong Lee Wei, instead of Charles Lee Ray.

I didn't even looked if it was right because it sounds so retarded, even for Child's Play standards.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Child's Play (2019) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.