Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:35:42 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Avengers: Endgame (very spoilery) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Avengers: Endgame (very spoilery)  (Read 6873 times)
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 07:46:57 AM »

Now that Disney has acquired the Fox movie franchise, I think we will see them moving to other characters. They have the Fantastic Four and the X-Men back, so we can expect reboots of both, I think.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 02:12:29 PM »

I just thought of a conundrum.

Captain Marvel draws her power from the Tesseract. Why didn't she lose her powers when Thanos destroyed the Infinity Stones?  Question

The Captain Marvel movie made it pretty clear that CM was somehow "connected" to the Tesseract, drawing more and more power from it as needed.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 08:19:22 PM »

I haven't seen it yet. That's ok, I don't care about spoilers.
Yeah, so Cappy is gone-and that's it for me with the AVENGERS.
BUT! I am looking forward to the Fantastic 4 and SILVER SURFER! (and if they are gonna be there-ya know SUB-MARIENER can't be far behind! Or Galactus!!!).
Seemed like they did reference Namor the Sub Mariner in Endgame.  Okoye of Black Panther mentioned something about some underwater activity and volcanic and earthquake stuff during one of her missions.  So people are speculating that Black Panther 2 could introduce him. 

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 09:20:59 PM »

There was nothing about this movie that I didn't love and so many "hell yeah!  This is awesome!" moments that I don't think I could have standed any more.
Archivist

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 10:27:09 PM »

There was nothing about this movie that I didn't love and so many "hell yeah!  This is awesome!" moments that I don't think I could have standed any more.

You've got only 8 posts but I've seen you here for as long as I remember. New account?

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
chainsaw midget

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 10:54:34 PM »

You've got only 8 posts but I've seen you here for as long as I remember. New account?
Yeah.  New account. 

I was gone for a while and deleted my old account but I'm back now.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2019, 01:20:24 AM »

Welcome back  Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2019, 03:21:25 PM »

Who was better as The Dude?

Jeff Bridges or Chris Hemsworth

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2019, 10:49:12 AM »

-  Was impressed by how they committed to Big Lebowski Thor for the movie.  Did Not See Coming that he'd join the Guardians.

Reportedly they scripted a transformation back into "lean Thor", but Hemsworth felt they should stick with "out of shape Thor".

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2019, 10:51:18 PM »

-  Was impressed by how they committed to Big Lebowski Thor for the movie.  Did Not See Coming that he'd join the Guardians.

Reportedly they scripted a transformation back into "lean Thor", but Hemsworth felt they should stick with "out of shape Thor".
Good call.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Avengers: Endgame (very spoilery) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.