Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:10:25 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever have a "XXXX THIS!" moment? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ever have a "XXXX THIS!" moment?  (Read 1384 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 24, 2019, 07:27:50 AM »

I just had a "XXXX THIS!" moment. Maybe it was no big deal but i finally just had enough of something and said "XXXX THIS!"

I was on fb and a popup announced i could see the GKOTM final trailer.

Ok, I plan on seeing this, so i clicked.

I was taken to an ad, and told the video would begin after the 15 second ad.

So, I get clickbait to watch an ad, and they expect me to watch an ad in order to watch an ad?

I actually barked "XXXX THIS!" and back clicked.

Watch an ad in order to watch an ad? Yeah, no.

that was just a moment when a little annoyance came up at the wrong time and i over reacted a bit. no harm no foul.

Anyone else want to share their "XXXX THIS!" moments?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
claws
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 03:50:29 PM »

Yesterday, when my alarm went on to remind me I have to get up for work.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 08:08:49 PM »

I having one right now!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 09:17:02 PM »

Last week, maybe before that....
Unofficially, I quit volunteering at that radio station back in February.
Without getting into the drama, after about a year, I was watching history repeat it's self.

Now for the past couple months, I was hoping to get my stuff back, I thought there would be a meeting or something, where I could do it in a more polite fashion, but since I didn't wanna do the one thing they wanted me to do anymore, they cut me outa the loop.

Then one day, outa no where, I get a call, from one of the guys from the station saying he just injured himself, & that he was filling in for someone else, & asked if I could do it. I figured I could play the nice guy, part on good terms, & use it as an excuse to "ASK" for my stuff back, so I said yes.

I get over to the station, & my phone won't behave, & I get a call from the guy who was out sick who tells me that I need a guitar cord, because the hostess likes to hook her echo box to the board so she can sing the show's intro.
Of course, that's the one cable I don't have (won't get into why), so at that point I snapped & just said I'm just here to get my stuff back.

he came over, I waited for them to finish using my stuff one last time, turned in my key & went home.

It was a show about the power of positivity in what was probably the most toxic environments I've had to handle in years.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 02:08:27 AM »

No sooner did they finally stop advertising that damn avengers movie they just started advertising another damn superhero movie.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Ever have a "XXXX THIS!" moment? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.