Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:04:21 PM
714162 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  EVIL WORDS « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: EVIL WORDS  (Read 8576 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: June 09, 2019, 02:10:29 PM »

ADOLF HITLER : "Is Paris Burning?"

There have been several programs on the National Geographic channel this week about WWII (the so-called History Channel had an Ancient Aliens marathon  Lookingup).  Hideous crimes were described on both sides, but it's HITLER's question to Dietrich von Choltitz, (German commander of Paris who disobeyed an order to destroy the city) that I thought of and realized how vindictive that order was.   Truly, the Nazi leader was a Thunder Knnt.  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 02:26:22 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 07:46:27 PM »

He did it to his own country as well- 'Gotteramdung'.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 08:02:33 PM »

He did it to his own country as well- 'Gotteramdung'.
Yeh, a Thunder Knnt. 

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »

Y'mean Götterdämmerung?  It's part of a WAGNER opera...  y'mean something like Totaler Krieg? 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:30:16 PM »

Y'mean Götterdämmerung?  It's part of a WAGNER opera...  y'mean something like Totaler Krieg?  

Yeah- that's what I meant... That's what he called his "Burnt Earth" policy. If he goes down- we all go down. Including his own countrymen. He was destroying his own railroads and cities. He was putting children and oldmen on the frontline- and if you refused- he had you killed- your body hung from a lamp post.
I knew an old guy back in the late 70's, Elden Fischer. He was in the Hitler Youth when he was a kid. Me and Nick and Old Man Nick usta visit him. He was a nice man. When he talked about the war when he was drunk, he would cry. He was 14 when Hitler stuck a gun in his hands. He hated Hitler.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:16:23 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 08:29:11 AM »

Y'mean Götterdämmerung?  It's part of a WAGNER opera...  y'mean something like Totaler Krieg?  

Yeah- that's what I meant... That's what he called his "Burnt Earth" policy. If he goes down- we all go down. Including his own countrymen. He was destroying his own railroads and cities. He was putting children and oldmen on the frontline- and if you refused- he had you killed- your body hung from a lamp post.
I knew an old guy back in the late 70's, Elden Fischer. He was in the Hitler Youth when he was a kid. Me and Nick and Old Man Nick usta visit him. He was a nice man. When he talked about the war when he was drunk, he would cry. He was 14 when Hitler stuck a gun in his hands.

Thankfully Albert Speer refused to carry out hotlet's orders on the scorched earth policy. saving countless lives.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 09:58:32 AM »

I knew an old guy back in the late 70's, Elden Fischer. He was in the Hitler Youth when he was a kid. Me and Nick and Old Man Nick usta visit him. He was a nice man. When he talked about the war when he was drunk, he would cry. He was 14 when Hitler stuck a gun in his hands.
Thankfully Albert Speer refused to carry out hotlet's orders on the scorched earth policy. saving countless lives.
What are you talking about?  He wasn't a soldier; perhaps he made one good decision to avoid destroying factories, but "avoiding" is not "refusing".  ALBERT SPEER was a queef, truly a turd. 

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 10:09:28 AM »

What are you talking about?  He wasn't a soldier; perhaps he made one good decision to avoid destroying factories, but "avoiding" is not "refusing".  ALBERT SPEER was a queef, truly a turd. 

Hitler trusted speer bercause in his mind other high ranking nazios were disloyal because they wer elosing an unwinnable war. Hitler trusted speer to convey his orders re scorched earth, speer did not convey them.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865650213/This-week-in-history-Hitler-orders-the-destruction-of-Germany.html

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 10:36:19 AM »

"What is a single generation, after all?" - with those words, Stalin dismissed the 10 million Ukrainian kulaks that he executed or allowed to starve in the 1930's "Kulak War."  Which wasn't really a war at all, just state-sponsored extermination of a class he despised.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 10:52:38 AM »

Ok, to compliment the above "A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic. " J. Stalin.

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/joseph_stalin_137476

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 12:03:11 PM »

Hitler trusted speer bercause in his mind other high ranking nazios were disloyal because they wer elosing an unwinnable war. Hitler trusted speer to convey his orders re scorched earth, speer did not convey them.
https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865650213/This-week-in-history-Hitler-orders-the-destruction-of-Germany.html
"Trusted"?  Uh, HITLER replaced SPEER with a subordinate to SPEER to run Nazi Germany in the event of his own death.  The contribution of SPEER is nothing to be thankful for, he just realized too late that his master was insane.  SPEER was a turd. 

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 12:18:30 PM »

"Trusted"?  Uh, HITLER replaced SPEER with a subordinate to SPEER to run Nazi Germany in the event of his own death.  The contribution of SPEER is nothing to be thankful for, he just realized too late that his master was insane.  SPEER was a turd.  

Sigh. Hitler replaced speer in his succession because speer finally told him hecd refused to carry out the scorched earth orders. Hitler was so despondentat the time he didnct even order speer's death.

Yes he did 20 years in prison for warcrimes. He was no saint,   but in the end he saved a lot of lives. I read his Spandau diaries and do agree that speer created a myth about himself, but he did what he could to interfere in the  scorched earth policy at risk to himself.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 01:21:10 PM »

I agree that Speer was a cocksucker from day one. He whitewashed himself in his book.He knew about the slave labor in his factories. He knew about the camps.
The only reason Speer didn't carry out Hitler's orders was because he was worried about saving his own ass. At least Goering had the balls to man up to his evil s**t. (Until he bit the pill, of course.)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »

My view of speer may be  tainted by reading his  book abiut Spandau. I suppose a lot of peolle want to believe that there has to be "at least one good guy" in any bunch.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 01:55:39 PM »

Speer was lucky that his full involvement in the final solution did not come out until many years later. He also did his level best to keep the war going on as long as possible (causing more deaths). Any good he 'may' (and I am extremely skeptical of him having done anything with the intention of saving lives) have done is more than canceled out by his crimes and that simply any lives he did save was more of an indirect byproduct of his actions rather than what he was aiming for. He avoided the scorched earth policy simply because he wanted these assets to be available to Germany after the war, not because he wanted to save anyone.

He was lucky to avoid the death penalty and I find it disgusting that through his books he was able to rehabilitate his image.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  EVIL WORDS « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.