Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:46:46 PM
713352 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Favorite scene in a TV series. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite scene in a TV series.  (Read 3452 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 10, 2019, 01:58:29 PM »

Red dwarf. Back to earth pt2. After years of being abused,  insulted,  mocked,  tormented, dumped on, etc Arnold Rimmer Finally has  enough. When a hateful,  spiteful,  sadistic holographic (rhymes with rich) goes on a tirade about how she intends to eradicate him from existsence  Rimmer sighs heavily,  as is resigned to being the target of one final act of abuse,  then rapidly puts his hand on her chest and shoves her hard.

Directly  into an oncoming bus,  turning her into holographic splatter. After so many times if seeing Rimmer subjected to hate and cruelty from all siders it was so nice to see him go off and hurt someone who wants to inflict destruction on him.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »

When the evil Kirk screams "I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!".

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 05:59:08 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 06:25:33 PM »

Any scene from GREEN ACRES with Arnold the Pig is...(ahem)...bacon!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 01:07:51 AM »

The final scene of Blake's 7 where having seen his shipmates gunned down, Avon laughs and raises his own gun while surrounded by Federation forces.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:10:29 PM »

Any scene from GREEN ACRES with Arnold the Pig is...(ahem)...bacon!

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 06:37:58 PM »

Wonder Woman, the finale of IRAC Is Missing, In which Wonder Woman gets in a fight with a red dot....

Thundercats, Safari Joe, When Tigra & Cheetara face off with Safari Joe, and he shoots shackles with jets on them out of his gun to snare Cheetara.  I honestly wouldn't see something like that until fifteen years later I got my first internet account.

Friday the 13th, The Series, Mesmer's Bauble, Just about anytime Vanity's character appears on screen.

The pilot episode of Family Guy was pretty predictable & incredibly disappointing right up until the moment Mr Kool Aid came busting through the wall.  Then I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 10:32:14 PM »

Highlander: The Series

There was this one episode, I don't recall the title, that didn't have Adrian Paul in it.
Instead, it starred Claudia Christian as the immortal protagonist, whom with her mortal boyfriend, ran a high end hostage rescue operation.

The episode opens with the pair running through a warehouse, shooting thugs. 
They'ye eventually down to one last thug, who has a gun to Christian's head. "You move & she's dead!"

Her boyfriend, knowing she's immortal, is like, "Okay", and shoots her, then with her out of the way, shoots the astonished thug.
When Christian comes back from the dead, she's understandably annoyed, saying, "Just because I'm immortal doesn't mean that didn't hurt! Will you look at this; You owe me a new jacket!"

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Favorite scene in a TV series. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.