Main Menu

Hideous

Started by chainsaw midget, July 12, 2019, 08:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

316zombie

so.DID YOU LOVE IT?? of course you did, lol!

pennywise37

yeah what did you think about it?  Band has done a lot of bad ones but this one is actually one of his better films i gotta admit.  another one i really loved that most people seemed to hate is (2000) The Dead Hate The Living it's i think his 1st Zombie film and i think he only has done one other and that's it, but i'd be curious on what did happen after that cliff-hanger ending on that one.

Alex

Thought it was fun although not his best work. I did have a screaming baby with a nappy from hell to deal with for half the movie so I am going to have to watch it again.

Seriously, that nappy was an abomination. Never had one before that made my eyes water.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

316zombie

* snickering* and people wonder why i didn't have kids, lol! seriously, do watch it again, PW is right, it's a very good movie for band.

pennywise37

he sometimes did get it right like Castle Freak the (1995) classic but watch the unrated version thouhg. or hell even the masterpiece Re-Animator that's a Band film too

Alex

Quote from: pennywise37 on July 15, 2019, 04:21:50 PM
he sometimes did get it right like Castle Freak the (1995) classic but watch the unrated version thouhg. or hell even the masterpiece Re-Animator that's a Band film too

I have a limited edition boxed version of Re-Animator that comes with a syringe filled with glowing green goo.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

pennywise37

i have a fan edit my brother gave me with i believe all the deleted scenes put back in. but i only have it on dvd i  still haven't got the blu-ray of it and i don't even know if it's even on 4K yet. i do have From Beyond on Blu-ray another Band film actually that's another masterpiece