Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:23:46 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best And Worst Roger Corman Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Best And Worst Roger Corman Movies  (Read 24597 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 01:50:19 PM »

Yes, I like NOT OF THIS EARTH by far and away the best.  That might be the coolest crap ever made.   Thumbup

Question Which one?  Question
1957... the original; I don't think that remake has much to do with ROGER CORMAN

Question Which Remake?  Question
I mean, I've never seen the 1995 version, but the 1988 version is a primer for every schlocky sci-fi Roger Corman ever made!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2019, 04:03:27 PM »

Yes, I like NOT OF THIS EARTH by far and away the best.  That might be the coolest crap ever made.   Thumbup

Question Which one?  Question
1957... the original; I don't think that remake has much to do with ROGER CORMAN.  
Question Which Remake?  Question
I mean, I've never seen the 1995 version, but the 1988 version is a primer for every schlocky sci-fi Roger Corman ever made!
1980s TRACI LORDS... and it is an homage to CORMAN, but I don't think he had much to do with it...  yeh, there is a later one, never saw it.  

I am reposting this YouTube, 'cause if you haven't seen it, it is one of the VERY BEST BAD MOVIES ever made!  It's a GOOD BAD movie! 

Small | Large

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:52:00 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 04:51:18 PM »

Which remake had michael york?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
pennywise37

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2019, 08:07:03 PM »

the haunting of Hell house i think? (1999) i think that came out in? it was i think  bad one but than i haven't seen that one in years and it must be forgettable cause i don't  remember what rating i gave it.
pennywise37

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2020, 06:35:34 AM »

The Evil (1978) this is an amazing horror film that you all need to see who love horror films
chainsaw midget

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2020, 07:00:03 PM »

I just watched Screwballs.  Corman was a producer on that.  It's a very early 80s teen sex comedy and as far as 80s teen sexy comedy's go, it ain't all bad. 
pennywise37

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2020, 07:20:12 PM »

yes that one is Corman and that on i don't think i have seen. i don't remember what all the ones i posted about on here to be honest

But has anyone seen any of his Nurses films? WOW are they terrible i've so far seen the first 3 and wow are they bad. but if you want a really good Corman flix

Check out "Terminal Island (1973) no joke i watched this one not that long ago and i really loved it. it has a young Tom Selleck in it and he is of course really good in it.
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2020, 12:33:21 PM »

But has anyone seen any of his Nurses films? WOW are they terrible i've so far seen the first 3 and wow are they bad. but if you want a really good Corman flix

Check out "Terminal Island (1973) no joke i watched this one not that long ago and i really loved it. it has a young Tom Selleck in it and he is of course really good in it.

His Women In Prison films are cult/grindhouse classics!
pennywise37

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2020, 12:07:45 AM »

i've seen 2 of them one of them i thought was terrible i forget which one it was but i think it was the 1st one, but i have The Big Bird Cage (1972) on dvd and it's a decent film. the funniest thing about that film is Vic Diaz the actor who played the guard that was gay well in the film he was but he was actually straight and when the women rode him he loved it.  though it was fake he didn't care he he
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best And Worst Roger Corman Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.