Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:10:08 AM
714329 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Italian anti terrorism police arrest men with air to air missile. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Italian anti terrorism police arrest men with air to air missile.  (Read 1690 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: July 16, 2019, 10:48:38 AM »

And this is no small missile either. Hoofin great big thing to be stuck on a fighter.

An air-to-air missile "in perfect working order" has been seized by anti-terrorism police in northern Italy, along with a huge stash of automatic weapons, ammunition and material featuring Nazi symbols.
Key points:

Police said the French-made air-to-air missile appeared to have once belonged to Qatar
    The suspects had tried to sell the missile on WhatsApp
    26 guns, 20 bayonets, 306 gun parts and more than 800 bullets were also seized

Three men were detained in the raids that targeted a number of properties, including one linked to a neo-fascist Italian political party.

The early morning raids followed a year-long anti-terrorism investigation into Italian far-right groups who fought in eastern Ukraine, local media said.

In a statement issued on Monday, Turin police said one of the men arrested was a customs officer who had previously stood for parliament for the neo-fascist Forza Nuova party.

At his home in Gallarate, police found nine assault weapons and nearly 30 hunting rifles, pistols and bayonets, as well as ammunition and antique Nazi plaques featuring swastikas.

"The police investigation ... came into being because of the activities of some Italian fighters with extremist backgrounds who had taken part in the armed conflict in the Ukrainian region of Donbass against the separatists," the police statement said.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »

Polizia 1 - hey how come we  don't get cool armor.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:17:49 PM »

Is it just me, or is anybody else wondering what the hell he was gonna do with this thing?

Like; do you think he just collects a bunch of fighter jet parts, non of which are compatible, or even to the same year, make & model of plane, and just like in that song "One Piece At A Time" by Johnny Cash, he runs around telling his friends, "Yeah, one o' these days, I'm gonna have me my own home made fighter jet, & I'm gonna slap this baby on there & show city council what I really think of the bicycle lanes ordinance!"

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 10:07:30 PM »

Is it just me, or is anybody else wondering what the hell he was gonna do with this thing?

Like; do you think he just collects a bunch of fighter jet parts, non of which are compatible, or even to the same year, make & model of plane, and just like in that song "One Piece At A Time" by Johnny Cash, he runs around telling his friends, "Yeah, one o' these days, I'm gonna have me my own home made fighter jet, & I'm gonna slap this baby on there & show city council what I really think of the bicycle lanes ordinance!"

Given that this was in Italy you could be right.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Italian anti terrorism police arrest men with air to air missile. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.