Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:29:18 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread.  (Read 6932 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: August 29, 2019, 12:36:34 AM »

I've been running a campaign of the dark heresy 2 RPG for a couple years now, one of my players wants to run it so I have been running my techpriest NPC as a character.

Tonight I ended up having my techpriest kneel before a sacred  power axe of the Omnissiah that was forged on mars and and asking its  machine spirit if  he was truly worthy to weild such a sacred and holy weapon, and asking the machine god if it was truly the will of the machine god  for him to lay his merely human hands on such a divine instrument.

A priest of the ecclisiarchy was likewise kneeling before a sacred and holy weapon known as a daemon hammer and asking the emperor if he was worthy to weild such a sacred iconic weapon.

This woman walked in and saw a guy who was a techpriest of the adeptus mechanicus praying to an axe and asking the machine god if he was worthy of it while a guy who was a priest of the adeptus ministorum kneeling before a hammer and praying to his emperor for a sign that he was worthy to bear such a holy weapon.

She ended up using her psychic powers to give both of our characters a vision showing them they were worthy in both their god's eyes.

We were going after a daemon prince but he escaped back into the warp after  his daemonettes pulled a couple chaos traitor space marines out  of the warp  to defend him as the daemonettes were  too afraid of the weapons we were carrying to fight us.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 12:47:56 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 10:11:35 PM »

I suspect 1 of 2 things here- you copied and pasted this from someone else (because you can't normally write a sentence without a spelling error-let alone paragraphs) or you were possessed momentarily by someone who can.. I think the first one seems more logical.
No offense- but don't try to pass this off as you. Because it isn't.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:31:43 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 01:59:35 AM »

Oh go look in a mirrors wiggly your eyebrows and pretend it's bela flying as a bat.

Yes this was my latest game session,  I am running/playing in a dark heresy 2 game which is set in the Warhammer 40k universe.  I have a tech priest  character named Delphan 11001001. The player who wants to gm for a while did bring in a holy relic poweraxe that my character saw as sacred and divine as it was forded on Mars, home world on the adeptus mechanics, the followers of the machine god.

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 06:51:49 AM »

one dark heresy comin' up...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 07:55:10 AM »

Well, If you did write it, and the next time you compose a sentence that is almost illegible due to so so many typos it could be written by a 6 year old, I'll remind you of this long meandering babble (but no typos! ).

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 02:05:41 PM »

Oh kiss my ass! I'm damn sick and tired of having s**t thrown at me because my fingers refuse to type anything right and i get tired of taking 10x longer to fix a message than it did to types it.

I hope every a***ole that mkocks me for my typing reincarnates with a set of fingerts like mine and sees how it feels.

Yeah, I'm a little fed up with being ragged on for an issue that's bad enough without having everyone throw s**t at me over it.  Eat my ass already.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 02:17:09 PM »

Oh kiss my ass! I'm damn sick and tired of having s**t thrown at me because my fingers refuse to type anything right and i get tired of taking 10x longer to fix a message than it did to types it.

I hope every a***ole that mkocks me for my typing reincarnates with a set of fingerts like mine and sees how it feels.

Yeah, I'm a little fed up with being ragged on for an issue that's bad enough without having everyone throw s**t at me over it.  Eat my ass already.

So that means you didn't type the Dark Hersey thing?  Question
Because what you just typed now is insane, but there is punctuation in that, and Lawd knows that's too much to ask -and you said yourself- you can't type for some obscure reason-so how did you type that?

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
claws
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 02:18:15 PM »

What's wrong with your fingers?
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 02:21:00 PM »

first off the post involved a lot of worlds spellcheck can;t get right so I had to double check them. secondly sometimes i type on a keyboard instead of a damn tablet with a s**tty keyboard that you have to shift screen for to get to a lot of necessary keys.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 02:23:22 PM »

But you don't bother to double check the word "can't".
Or use CAPITALS.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 02:27:09 PM »

Yeah, so?

claws
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 02:32:43 PM »

So you blame a s**tty keyboard? Why not just buy a new keyboard? They are not expensive.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 02:32:54 PM »

So suck your toe all the way to Mexico!  Drink
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with your fingers. Are they all bent and knotty like the Hunchback of Notre Dame?
What I'm trying to say is I do not believe for one minute you can type 6 paragraphs without f**king up once.
And you just f**ked up so much in the last couple posts-  Lookingup
So I think it's something you copied and pasted.
What am I supposed to think here? Magic?
I smoke pot like most folks eat candy, I drink like a fish too. I still type better than you.
And that ain't saying much, being some of my posts look like they were written by someone with dyslexia.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:18:04 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 03:37:55 PM »

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 07:50:58 PM »

Boy when dark  alex posted a thread about  his d&d game n
People  just didn't come in to drop their pants and dump all over it.

I guess the same level fo repsct was just too much for some peolle to show.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Svengoolie 3's dark heresy thread. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.