Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:55:26 AM
714198 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blue sunshine. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue sunshine.  (Read 1159 times)
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 21, 2019, 02:23:24 AM »

Imagine "reefer madness" done about LSD. Also not as funny, much darker, more depressing and with worse acting.

You now have the image of blue sunshine .

A movie attackng hippie culture some 5 years after it was over, based on myths and lies about LSD, BS is a movie so bad you can laugh at it. Not as much as reefer madness. Also BS has nothing as laugh inducing as the piano scene in RM.

Also Blue sunshine could have used some actual blue sunshine,  of any other source of illumination, to help the usual under lit scenes.

Hmm,  thought just occurred. Maybe the movie should  have had scenes shot from the LSD psychopaths POV that were  illuminated  with blue sunshine style light that  perhaps explained where the fictitious drug got its  name. Could  have added  some interesting and at least well lit visuals to the movie.

All in all a bad movie some people can enjoy. Might make a good double feature with reefer madness.

People tried to claim this movie was based on reality and some peolle even believe that there actually  was a bad batch of acid called blue sunshine thst had horrific effects on users. Just see the movies initials for the truth about that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:28:30 AM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 06:04:14 AM »

I would say "BS." I've done LSD many times when I was young, knew many folks who have done it, never,EVER, did I see anyone have a flashback. It's a myth.
Or lose they're hair and murder people.
Oh- and it was called orange sunshine, not blue.
My father was a drunken wifebeater in the 60's, and he did things much more than any spaced out hippie,except the Manson Family, who killed because of Manson, not because of acid.
Oh BLUE SUNSHINE. Yeah- I expected more craziness in the movie, but I did like the bald lady who got p**sed at her kid! That was funny! (which was a Manson fear rip off too, i.e. the shaved head Manson girls).
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 07:11:56 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blue sunshine. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.