Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:37:33 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What if Godzilla were... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Godzilla were...  (Read 2928 times)
John Morgan
« on: June 03, 2002, 08:56:05 AM »

...a Jedi?

(Hey, if George Lucas can put Maser Tanks in Ep 2 then Godzilla should be able to carry a Light Saber.)
Flangepart
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 11:48:13 AM »

I like it! Always wondered who would kick who's ass. Vader Vs. Godzilla. Vader has the Imp Fleet to call on, but talk about Kaiju Force Lightning!
J.R.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 12:48:51 PM »

Cool, John. I do stuff like that too. Sitting atop my computer is a plush Eor from Winnie The Pooh, his mohawk spiked, wearing a leather jacket, red triangular sunglasses, his face covered in piercings like an old-school punk. I even hung a cross from one of his earrings and put a chain connected an earring and a nosering and a Dead Kennedys logo on his jacket.
Steven Millan
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 07:32:44 PM »

The Empire would have never gotten started,Darth Vader wouldn't have a chance at becoming a villain,and Jar Jar Binks would definitely become an instant Big Mac(or  Junior Whopper).
                   It probably would re-charge George Lucas' creativity,and make his homage to japanese cinema even more complete,with a new series of "Godzilla the Jedi" movies to be unleashed upon U.S. theater screens.
                 Woo-Hoo!! Woo-Hoo!!
StatCat
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2002, 09:41:06 PM »

I don't know I mean does he even understand what a lightsaber is? That would look pretty cool if they gave g one in a movie. (How big is that model? Looks like a cool match against my orginal godzilla from the first movie.)
Babydoll
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2002, 11:52:13 PM »

It's the Banpresto Godzilla 2000 Crane Game "toy/Model," First version (Black).  It's been reissued this year in Green.  It's about 10 inches tall and is made of vinyl.
Flangepart
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2002, 12:33:19 PM »

Oooooooo....nice....me like! Yee,hee,hee....Toho meets Lucas film. Now thats a fun thought! Imagin Frankenstein in a Y-wing the size of a Mon Cal cruiser....Baragon Vs. Imp Walkers......King Gedorah Vs. Palptine.....Varan  snacking on some Banthas.....
StatCat
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2002, 05:49:31 PM »

Very cool looking, I've always wanted to find some of the stranger godzilla monsters like seesar, jet jaguar and others in model form but never have come across any. I know some toys exist but they really don't have the likeness. A model I really like is a newer one based off of godzilla raids again by some company that seems to have made a model based of most of the films.
John Morgan
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2002, 06:07:37 PM »

StatCat,
Try www.monstersinmotion.com

They have a huge selection of Godzilla Models as well as many other scifi and monster models.  They also have a large DVD and video selection of B-movies.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What if Godzilla were... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.