Main Menu

PORK

Started by RCMerchant, October 30, 2019, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

I don't eat a lot of pork, but when I do it's Shake and Bake pork steaks. NOT chops! That's white meat! I like it wiht lotsa fat! Tiana too, so-!
Oh! I did slow cook a pork lion in the crock pot last Sunday with onions and BBQ sauce. and yams and spinach on the side!
I'm making pork steak right now. I think I'm gonna make some biscuits too.

I don't eat sausage or bacon unless the bacon is on a BLT.
I DO eat hotdogs-! But only if it's on the grill. Or I'm just hungry and drunk.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 30, 2019, 03:06:26 PM
I don't eat a lot of pork, but when I do it's Shake and Bake pork steaks. NOT chops! That's white meat! I like it wiht lotsa fat! Tiana too, so-!
Oh! I did slow cook a pork lion in the crock pot last Sunday with onions and BBQ sauce. and yams and spinach on the side!
I'm making pork steak right now. I think I'm gonna make some biscuits too.

I don't eat sausage or bacon unless the bacon is on a BLT.
I DO eat hotdogs-! But only if it's on the grill. Or I'm just hungry and drunk.

You have had a BLT, but have you had a BLOT, which is bacon, lettuce, onion, and tomato? Next to the club sandwich, which can also have bacon and ham in it, I think the BLT is my favorite sandwich.

indianasmith

Grilled pork spare ribs are one of my signature recipes.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

claws

I'm actually trying to cut back on pork and pork products though I still sneak in a few slices of bacon occasionally.

Leah

Growing up I ate little pork (my choice) because I didn't like the taste of it; mainly being bacon, ham, and BBQ pork from a spit. Now I'll eat pork, mainly in some blue apron recipes that calls for say pork roast, ground pork, etc. I still don't eat ham because I can't stand the taste of it. Bacon I'll eat, but it needs to act like a condiment for me to eat it.
yeah no.

chefzombie

we love pork, in most forms, but there are things he likes that i can't eat, like sausage of any kind. and he won't eat fatback or pork belly, no matter how crispy it is. it works for us, lol!
  pork stew is a biggie here, and baked chops or BBQ ribs/chops, as well as a good roast and gravy with the roasted veggie fixings.  leftovers get turned into cottage pies or taco meat or open face sandwich material..drool...nighters, i need to crash before i eat more than i should, lol!  :teddyr:
don't EVEN...EVER!

Alex

There are two kinds of people in this world.

Those who like bacon and those who are wrong.  :bouncegiggle:
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

chefzombie

don't EVEN...EVER!