Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:17:36 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  The Mandalorian « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Mandalorian  (Read 15992 times)
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »

"The Western and Samurai Influences of 'The Mandalorian'"
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2019, 11:31:25 PM »

Well, among all the shows on all the streaming services, by whatever measure they use, The Mandalorian is the most watched of 'em all. Though, with its success, I wonder what was suppose to be 10 episodes and then done and gone, will have a 2nd season.

Are there more coming for this season? After this 8th episode, so far the best one, everybody is saying that this was the season finale.  Question

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 04:07:52 PM »

Well, among all the shows on all the streaming services, by whatever measure they use, The Mandalorian is the most watched of 'em all. Though, with its success, I wonder what was suppose to be 10 episodes and then done and gone, will have a 2nd season.

Are there more coming for this season? After this 8th episode, so far the best one, everybody is saying that this was the season finale.  Question

I thought the 1st season was suppose to be 10 episodes, but, it may have been only 8 episodes. Still, the worst kept secret in Hollywood is that The Mandalorian will have a 2nd season. Though, one will have to wait till the fall of 2020 for the 1st episode. And he only learned today, that there may be a theatrical film version of The Mandalorian. While it is still early yet, what most interests him is who will appear in season 2, as the 1st season has already attracted people who normally do not do TV. And we will see what we will see.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »

And here's the season 2 trailer...

Small | Large

Complete with Baby Yoda seeing that Daddy is about to kick a bunch of ass and taking cover.  Well trailed, Baby Yoda is.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2020, 04:41:41 PM »

(IHHO) the strength of this lies in their ability to get actors who normally do not do TV to do this. Both Carl Weathers and Giancarlo Esposito are returning from the 1st season and in season 2 Timothy Olyphant, Michael Biehn and Rosario Dawson.

Season 2 will consist of 8 episodes that run from October 30, 2020 to December 18, 2020.

If you rather read it, then see it, beginning in December, 2020, we'll be getting comic books, junior novels, fiction and non-fiction books based on the series.

And there may be even a 3rd season.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2020, 10:12:12 AM »

So far so good with the new season.  I'm enjoying Season 2.  I think the third episode is my favorite so far. 

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 03:37:42 PM »

And so it continues.

Mercedes Varnado, perhaps best known as Smackdown Women's Champion Sasha Banks, appeared as Koska Reeves in a past episode of the show. She has also hinted she'll appear in at least one more future episode.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 04:28:41 PM »

Baby Yoda is now a cocktail, which looks just like Baby Yoda. At the moment it seems to be only available at The Vault in Ireland, but, the image of it has gone viral on social media, so it may become available elsewhere.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2020, 11:57:34 AM »

Watched Chapter 16 this morning before work. 

And I've got some onion juice in my eyes now.

sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2020, 11:12:26 AM »

And as awesome as the corridor scene was in Chapter 16, if they had used the music from Rogue One's corridor scene it would have been epic;

https://youtu.be/lAI-DDWlq00

kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2021, 01:08:44 PM »

I cannot believe the self control I'm exerting over myself.  I am watching one episode a month.  I'm still on Season 1.. and loving it. I don't want to get through all the episodes and have to wait a full year for next season. 

I'm digging every single episode.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  The Mandalorian « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.