Main Menu

Not getting a reply option

Started by indianasmith, November 28, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

In the "Reading Anything?" thread.  I can open it and read it, but I can't reply or quote a previous post.
Haven't seen that in any other threads, but to my knowledge that one isn't locked - I posted something there last week.
Any thoughts/ideas?
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Trevor

I'm also not getting a reply option: all I get is NOTIFY, that's it.  :question:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Rev. Powell

I don't know. I have a reply button in that thread.  :question:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

indianasmith

Sucks that I can't post there; I enjoy reviewing the books that I read here.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

indianasmith

I also don't have the option to modify my last post there. 

Rev. Powell

Are you logged in when looking at that thread?

indianasmith

chefzombie

if it's the long running thread, i see a lock on it.
don't EVEN...EVER!

Rev. Powell

Quote from: chefzombie on December 01, 2019, 08:08:26 PM

Huh, you're right. I don't know how that happened. I probably clicked the wrong button and didn't notice it. Should be fine now.

chefzombie

having tunnelvision makes me notice the weird things and never the obvious, i get teased about that, lol! it struck me weird, but kev started a new thread, so i thought it was deliberate and didn't mention it.
don't EVEN...EVER!

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: Rev. Powell on December 01, 2019, 08:31:24 PM
Quote from: chefzombie on December 01, 2019, 08:08:26 PM

Huh, you're right. I don't know how that happened. I probably clicked the wrong button and didn't notice it. Should be fine now.

Thank-you for seeing the problem and fixing it Rev. I failed to see the lock on it, but, now that it is fixed, I'll go back to posting there, instead of starting a new thread, each time I want to post on the subject. Thank-you, again.