Main Menu

"One Human Soul, Slightly Used, Dark Around The Edges"

Started by ER, February 05, 2020, 11:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

Not mine! Hear me, Satan, NOT-MINE! Parody! Satire! Dumb prank! There is no soul for sale here! Besides, someone already owns mine.

Okay, though, anyone brave enough to offer your soul for sale right here in this space?

(Don't do it!)

Why do I suddenly  feel like I am a character in a Stephen King short story and my life began when i started typing this?
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Hmm, I think for the right terms and conditions I could sell other peoples souls.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

ER

Well, iIf I put a bad idea in anyone's mind, here is a how-to guide for getting out of trouble:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

So thats what the preacher did before he boarded Serenity!
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

LilCerberus

I have a hoarding problem.......

Point being,

I wonder what I'd do with it..........
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

chefzombie

nope, not interested. souls decay too fast, or they move on to better things, i ain't paying for one. :cheers:
don't EVEN...EVER!

RCMerchant

You can't sell your soul. It belongs to Satan. Because-ya know- Original Sin. So you got to worship God all your life because someone else f**ked up.  :lookingup:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

pacman000

I doubt that: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+16:26&version=ESV

"26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?"