Main Menu

GOALS . . . What are yours?

Started by indianasmith, February 11, 2020, 07:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morpheus, the unwoke.

To reincarnated into a better life after I'm done suffer ring for whatever I did in my life prior to this one.
They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?" ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.

Rev. Powell

Get that damn book published. (Writing is easy; publishing is hard).
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

WingedSerpent

Get a job in either Web Development or UI/UX design.  I'm teaching my self, so its going a bit slower, but its at a pace I can handle better.  And a lot cheaper than going back to school.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

ER

Quote from: RCMerchant on May 30, 2022, 09:54:40 PM
To live until 2023.

Only another week and a half and you can start the clock for the next year. I'm pulling for you!  :thumbup:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

retrorussell

Coming this next year I want to put a new bed in the spare bedroom-- it's totally empty-- and maybe some little shelves/stands I don't need.  For some guest to crash on or something.

Also, the shed floor needs replacing.  It's okay for now but it kind of sinks a bit.

And, as always, to get closer to paying off the house.  Another year and I'll be halfway paid off.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ER

In 2023 I want to take some people out of my life and consign them to my past, with my best wishes and thanks extended to them all for the roles they  each played in shaping my life. Sometimes you can't move on unless you say goodbye.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

lester1/2jr

indianasmith

I'd like to end 2023 more financially stable than I began it.
And with less people living in my house.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"