Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:06:40 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread: The Sequel  (Read 158172 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #765 on: September 11, 2021, 04:59:53 AM »

Read this story about the filming of Dokken's song 'Dream Warriors' for Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

Lynch says, “They built this elaborate horror set for us for the video. And we were in the trailers, you know they had production trailers. We’re suppose to be getting ready, and Freddy was all in make-up. So he looks like – he looks in ‘Nightmare on Elm Street”. Which was kind of bizarre to be sitting there talking to a guy that looks like that you know. He had the gloves with the blades on and we were doing coke (cocaine). So, he’s using his blade fingers, to serve up coke to everybody. With the knife hand thing. It was kind of surreal. I mean hey, that is a long time ago, that is what everyone was doing back in the day sorry, but it’s a true story.”

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #766 on: September 11, 2021, 04:21:45 PM »

I watched an overview on the Elan "school" in Poland, Maine, and am angry that the "school" was around until 2011. For those who don't know it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lan_School

yeah no.
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #767 on: September 14, 2021, 11:51:04 AM »

I think Betty White and William Shatner should do a movie together.

Is it October yet?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #768 on: September 14, 2021, 12:07:06 PM »

*Sigh* Some clients can really be difficult.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #769 on: September 14, 2021, 01:52:22 PM »

I started watching Racquet starring Bert Convy on tubi. I don't think I'm going to get through it.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #770 on: September 15, 2021, 03:08:49 AM »

It's kind of weird when you read RIP threads of deceased celebrities you've never heard of. Even after looking them up and are familiar with their work but still don't know who they are.
Just shows you that some people are flying under your radar all the time.

Is it October yet?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #771 on: September 18, 2021, 01:23:03 PM »

I think the Russians are geniuses at naming TV shows. I know I tuned in to see what was going on when Netflix put on the Russian series Fartsa.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #772 on: September 18, 2021, 01:46:35 PM »

Last week I puked hardcore clear liquid. Like 3 times in a row. My dog sniffed it to see if it was edible. It was just booze. I felt better after I puked!  Thumbup

Howdy, ER!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #773 on: September 18, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »

I think the Russians are geniuses at naming TV shows. I know I tuned in to see what was going on when Netflix put on the Russian series Fartsa.

That's not a Russian show: that is the description of how people let one go in South Africa  Wink

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2021, 09:56:12 AM »

Something I asked my mom when I was little: “Do children actually GET candy when a guy in a van abducts them?”

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2021, 12:16:00 PM »

My neighbor's kids are little mutts. He's got his sister in law and her kids that the government gives her money to  feed once in awhile. And they walked into my yard in broad daylight and pushed our lawnmower into their garage.
I went to where it was parked, and started yelling "Mother f**ker!!!!" when the little girl who lived their said "It's in the garage." So I walked over there. And looked in the garage (door was wide open) and yup! There's my lawnmower!
Then this hillbilly woman runs out of the house- tells me one of her mutant interbreds is medically stupid. Like I didn't know this.
I took my mower and went home.
Buck tooth cross eyed mutts.  Hatred
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 12:43:07 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #776 on: September 20, 2021, 01:39:18 PM »

"Yes.  Yes.  KONG's mine now."   

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #777 on: September 20, 2021, 02:25:19 PM »

My neighbor's kids are little mutts. He's got his sister in law and her kids that the government gives her money to  feed once in awhile. And they walked into my yard in broad daylight and pushed our lawnmower into their garage.
I went to where it was parked, and started yelling "Mother f**ker!!!!" when the little girl who lived their said "It's in the garage." So I walked over there. And looked in the garage (door was wide open) and yup! There's my lawnmower!
Then this hillbilly woman runs out of the house- tells me one of her mutant interbreds is medically stupid. Like I didn't know this.

And I thought I had hassles with my neighbor!  Buggedout

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #778 on: September 20, 2021, 03:27:18 PM »

When I grew up there used to be a girl with down syndrome living next street. The girl would randomly appear in other people's houses (back then doors where mostly unlocked) or garden, always causing a bit of commotion. One time some friends and me where camping in our backyard. We went inside the house to get things. When we got back the girl was in our tent, rolling around and laughing with joy. We didn't know what to do and eventually told her to leave. She did, but grabbed one of our sleeping bags and made a run for it. I told my mom and she went over the girl's house to get the sleeping bag back. The girl's mom apologized and had a hard time getting the sleeping bag back from her. The girl was crying and my mom felt sorry for her. She let her keep the sleeping bag.

If it had been a lawnmower it would have been a different situation I guess  Buggedout

Is it October yet?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #779 on: September 20, 2021, 09:57:05 PM »

I used to know a Scientologist who told me L. Ron Hubbard said people could come back as robots, and I asked if the TV show Robot Wars was mean then, and she thought a second and said it was, unless the robots fought from their own free will. I don’t think she was joking.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread: The Sequel « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.