Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:20:29 AM
713398 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Hippie Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Bad Hippie Movies  (Read 10879 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2020, 05:12:35 AM »

you are 100% correct everyone was freaking fantastic in it. for me it's when Chatum Tanning a guy that a paper bag has more of a presence on film that he does. when we see him in the basement is when it started to lose me cause that's when it started falling apart and it wasn't because of him per say it was just the writing.

and i looked up that episode of MSTK3000 that i thought was simply awful well not the episode per say but the film it had on it and that's (1968)'s The Hell Cats
WOW is that one painfully bad.
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2020, 06:56:25 AM »

The Hateful Eight as well (2015) i liked that until about the last half hr or so when i think it fell apart i don't plan on seeing that one again either.

Yeah, the Netflix Extended Edition is actually much worse than the full length feature because they made the Extended Edition episodic, and I can't tell what was actually "extended" about it other than the credits in between "episodes". I like The Hateful Eight (2015) too but yeah, you're right, it loses its clever appeal once everybody starts getting killed off and I thought that Tarantino played it safe right at the end because it was pretty predictable at that point. Great performances by everybody in the movie though.

I’d really like to know what they extended too! I watched both versions (when each first came out so years apart) and NOTHING sticks out as new. Other than the credits in between episodes as you mentioned. And it shouldn’t be that tough to notice at least one thing. Especially in this day and age when so many films have at least two cuts and if you watch both you tend to notice instantly when something gets added or something is missing.
pennywise37

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 09:23:32 PM »

oh i'm sure if you look it up you can find out what's different on IMDB alternate versions for example
dcj2112
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2020, 07:18:51 AM »

oh i'm sure if you look it up you can find out what's different on IMDB alternate versions for example

You’d think so and IMDB is usually great at that, but all they say is the movie includes several new shows and scenes. It gets no more specific than that for the Netflix version. Although it does mention a Roadshow version and gets a little bit more specific with how that differs from the theatrical version.

Anyway, there’s probably some place else to find the differences. I was just trying to point out how nothing really sticks out. Even with that Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie that playfully boasts it had less than a minute of new footage, it jumps out at you when you see it.
pennywise37

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2020, 09:42:46 PM »

than how about this? i didn't read it so bear with me https://www.movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=559405
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Hippie Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.