Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:38:39 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339526 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #270 on: April 24, 2020, 02:58:31 AM »

Who the hell said that one? The language level sounds like trump but surely even he isn't that much of a f**ktard?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:08:06 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2020, 09:30:17 AM »

Who the hell said that one? The language level sounds like trump but surely even he isn't that much of a f**ktard?

He isn't joking, Alex.   Trump is *exactly* that much of a f**ktard.

C'mon everyone, sing along if you know the words!   

I'm so bored I'm drinking BLEACH.
I'm so BORED I'm DRINKIN BLEACH.

Small | Large
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2020, 10:19:25 AM »

That people continue to support him shows everything that is wrong with democracy...

Who is worse though I wonder, the idiot who leads or those who follow?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2020, 10:22:36 AM »

The mayor of Las Vegas is Carolyn Goodman.  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/las-vegas-mayor-gives-wild-195711383.html

On other news: "Inject disinfectant!"

“And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you could do either through the skin or in some other way. I think you said that you are going to test that, too. And then I saw the disinfectant, where knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”  

Buggedout Question Lookingup  Bluesad  Thumbdown Hatred

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

That people continue to support him shows everything that is wrong with democracy...

Who is worse though I wonder, the idiot who leads or those who follow?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:44:33 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2020, 11:05:11 AM »

Clean house peeps.

yeah no.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2020, 12:35:13 PM »

Bleach makes a refreshing mouthwash.  Drink it and it cures EVERYTHING.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2020, 02:41:11 PM »

i love ICP but i get why some can't them, but i also don' take their stuff serious at all cause they don't write stuff that really gets you thinking anyways.

anyways, i was talking to my mom today and she says to me did you see that he now wants people to inject lysel into them? she says to me i didn't think he was that stupid i said YES he is. my dad apparently got upset about that and he rarely gets worked up.. i will never understand why we have those idiots who

support him at all he's a fuxing Sociopath  that cares nothing about human life except his own
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #278 on: April 24, 2020, 02:44:56 PM »

He now says he was being sarcastic - but honestly, I think he is just that stupid.

Now FB is full of people pointing out that there are surgical disinfectants that can be used internally, and that the learned medical expert President Trump was doubtless referring to a safe and commonly practiced medical procedure . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2020, 03:38:16 PM »

He now says he was being sarcastic - but honestly, I think he is just that stupid.

Now FB is full of people pointing out that there are surgical disinfectants that can be used internally, and that the learned medical expert President Trump was doubtless referring to a safe and commonly practiced medical procedure . . .
He cares too much about being right that he'll double down and say that he wasn't being serious when called out on stuff like that. He really is that out of touch with reality.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 11:42:00 PM by El Misfit » Logged

yeah no.
pennywise37

« Reply #280 on: April 24, 2020, 09:34:11 PM »

to me that sounds like an excuse no he just really is that stupid and it's him refusing at all to admit he said this or that in short taking responsibility for anything he said or did.  he's never done that his entire life because he's always gotten away with everything he's ever done even when he breaks the law or kills millions of people because he didn't listen at all on how it this virus was coming to the states he took no precaution at all and did nothing to stop it, the only reason he wants to open anything at all is because he's losing money from his resorts that's the only reason at all
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #281 on: April 24, 2020, 11:33:11 PM »

my husband has to go back to work on monday because his employer got the PPP LOAN. and no offense to the youngers here, but he works with young idiots. in all honesty, i'm terrified for him, and for me. i'm not dealing with this well yet, i'm not sure i ever will. i wish they had let HIM stay laid off,since he has heart issues. i'm really TRULY scared for the first time since this started. i've already lost 3 friends, i CAN'T lose my husband, and he can't lose me. i can't even think right now....

don't EVEN...EVER!
claws
« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2020, 12:29:38 AM »

I’m beginning to think Trump is actually Tilda Swinton in disguise.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2020, 02:01:02 AM »

my husband has to go back to work on monday because his employer got the PPP LOAN. and no offense to the youngers here, but he works with young idiots. in all honesty, i'm terrified for him, and for me. i'm not dealing with this well yet, i'm not sure i ever will. i wish they had let HIM stay laid off,since he has heart issues. i'm really TRULY scared for the first time since this started. i've already lost 3 friends, i CAN'T lose my husband, and he can't lose me. i can't even think right now....

Sweetie, I'm afraid too. I think most of us are afraid. Chin up, old bean! We'll get threw this. Thumbup
I have a really bad heart condition as well. Some days I can't even walk out to the mail box without my nitros. It's that bad. Don't let fear control you. We're gonna be OK.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 02:03:05 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2020, 04:57:45 AM »

3 friends really? WOW  that sucks we have are pulling that everything  will get better sooner or later not only for you but for everyone
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.