Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:03:11 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339615 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #570 on: July 15, 2020, 10:38:59 AM »

One of Tiana's fellow workers at the nursing home tested positive for COVID 19 today.  Bluesad
She went to a party. A drinking party! Sharing bottles and s**t!
Stupid f**king people.  Hatred

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #571 on: July 15, 2020, 10:41:26 AM »

One of Tiana's fellow workers at the nursing home tested positive for COVID 19 today.  Bluesad
Stupid f**king people.  Hatred

Didn't realize Tiana worked at a nursing home. That's the front line. Stay safe.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #572 on: July 15, 2020, 10:45:01 AM »

One of Tiana's fellow workers at the nursing home tested positive for COVID 19 today.  Bluesad
Stupid f**king people.  Hatred

Didn't realize Tiana worked at a nursing home. That's the front line. Stay safe.

She's a RNA. It's a tough job! But she goes in when anyone can't make it. We don't have a car- she drives on her moped 5 miles to and from work. She gets out at 11:30 at night!
I am very proud of her.
She is working her ass off to help people, and stupid people are acting like it's a joke.
Morons.  Bluesad
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:49:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #573 on: July 15, 2020, 04:36:29 PM »

well that's being to nice to what they truly are but you are 100% they just don't care and that's why they are things much worse than what you said
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #574 on: July 15, 2020, 06:37:45 PM »

And I had yet another endless, looping argument with a nutcase trying to say that seasonal flu has a higher mortality rate than COVID-19, even though all available data shows that to be untrue.  Why do I bother?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2020, 06:42:16 PM »

And I had yet another endless, looping argument with a nutcase trying to say that seasonal flu has a higher mortality rate than COVID-19, even though all available data shows that to be untrue.  Why do I bother?

I think some people are just unpersuadable, and you need to focus your attention elsewhere. If you make a post and some idiot raises an asinine objection in the comments, remember that a lot of people read the post without bothering to look at the comments. You were able to frame the issue.

pennywise37

« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2020, 07:28:30 PM »

ya know at first i did think it was part of a flu well some kind of it anyways i'm not gonna lie but ya know what? someone was kind enough to tell me that no it wasn't and explained why to me it may even have been on here i don't remember anymore my point is i didn't fight it or say they were wrong or make a huge deal out of like these idiots are. i had a fight of sorts with some D**k head on you tube the other day and saying how it is the flu and how the survial rate is 99%

how it's a hoax,  well i looked up online and i found a number from i think May 5th and i said well i found an number and that's number was 94% i said that it's prolly lower now since that was 2 months old. i couldn't find a more up to date one though. i also told him that he should go out and french kiss someone who has it and than 10-14 days from now come back here and tell me that it isn't real.   i don't normally feed the trolls like that but i went off on them and than also told about that guy i talked about that dude who said he was fake and than got it and how his wife got it and well i talked about it on here as well. i even talked about the guy that was on the news recently who went and partied and said it was fake and before he died his last words were i was wrong it's real or something like that.

it's funny after i went off on him and really laid into him pretty thick and yes it was really really FUN!  :)   something happened you aren't gonna believe lol i haven't heard from him since at least not yet anyways. imagine that ya know? as for my YT channel well i don't have to worry about losing any subs as mine is so tiny i just have i think 10 members anyways so it's not like anyone on there is gonna give a damn anyways.
claws
« Reply #577 on: July 17, 2020, 11:52:58 AM »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large
Jim H

« Reply #578 on: July 17, 2020, 04:06:04 PM »

i had a fight of sorts with some D**k head on you tube the other day and saying how it is the flu and how the survial rate is 99%

They're probably right on that number, it's probably in the .5%-1% range fatality range, but they're still missing the point.  The current US fatality rate is under 4% of all diagnosed cases, and the last thing I heard is they're estimating there are 5-10x as many undiagnosed as diagnosed case - so it's probably considerably lower than 4% in actuality.  Thing is though, that's still 5-10x worse than the flu (flu is .1% fatal typically), COVID19 is more contagious, it also leaves far more devastating after effects to many who survive it (lung damage, neurological and organ damage, etc), and there's no vaccine to reduce the number of people who will get it, so it can just run the course and infect the majority of the population if unchecked quite easily.  

Regardless, those people are talking as if 2 or 3 million people dying and possibly tens of millions with long lasting or even permanent damage isn't a devastating blow...  If that isn't a big blow, what is?  20 million dead?  200 million dead?  
pennywise37

« Reply #579 on: July 17, 2020, 06:44:32 PM »

fair enough but it i think was 99% survival rate at one time but it's July like i said i looked it up online too like 2 minutes and i found data from May that said that the info for 99% survival rate was wrong it was i think 94.5% or something like that and it's prolly even lower now so  i don't think they were right, it took me like 2 freaking minutes to find that info. they i have a feeling are going by face book news and Fox news well news i'm guessing and i had a feeling they were a trump supporter as well.
pennywise37

« Reply #580 on: July 17, 2020, 09:32:18 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53453468

how messed up is this? how how can anyone even want to vote for this idiot? when he does something like this
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #581 on: July 18, 2020, 11:02:05 AM »

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #582 on: July 18, 2020, 01:17:14 PM »

And wasn't there something about the Governor of Georgia suing the Mayor of Atlanta over the city requiring masks?   Suing.  Suing. Buggedout   Twirling Twirling Twirling

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2020, 05:12:30 PM »

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #584 on: July 20, 2020, 05:20:08 PM »

And wasn't there something about the Governor of Georgia suing the Mayor of Atlanta over the city requiring masks?   Suing.  Suing. Buggedout   Twirling Twirling Twirling
And then said that mask wearing is mandatory.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.