Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:44:20 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339563 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #645 on: August 18, 2020, 02:38:58 PM »

...Why, dear Newt, for once we agree! One would have to be neurologically abnormal to boast of planning ahead of time to go off on one's mother, especially since she is supporting the adult person in question, and is, uh, his mother.

pennywise, all Kroger's in your state are hiring baggers and stocking people for the in-home delivery service. Union job, all the overtime you need, start immediately. There, job problem solved! Welcome to gainful employment and a ticket out of your evil mom's house!

(How about being grateful you not only have a mother, but that she works to take care of you? Little appreciation? Little respect? Little basic decency?)

He did say she is retired. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #646 on: August 19, 2020, 06:12:32 AM »

The My Pillow guy is pushing a quack cure now!

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/08/18/mike-lindell-anderson-cooper-coronavirus-therapeutic-mypillow-sot-vpx.cnn

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #647 on: August 22, 2020, 03:14:38 AM »

A colleague went on vacation in Croatia last week when it was still deemed as "safe". A few days later Croatia was not "safe" anymore due to more infections. He is suppose to return next week, and all people returning from Croatia have to get tested for the virus. Curious how this turns out.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #648 on: August 22, 2020, 06:04:31 AM »

Stolen from a friend.

The spread of coronavirus has been down to two factors:
1. How dense the population is.
2. How dense the population is.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #649 on: August 28, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #650 on: August 30, 2020, 04:48:52 PM »

Newt makes a very good point there. While humans have given it to cats in a few instances (although for some reason it doesn't seem to travel the other way around, I have no idea why) there are as far as I've heard no cases of dogs causing humans to get infected.

That’s part of the “October Surprise” that Democrat Trump-haters are saving up for the 11th Hour, after Joe Biden’s senile old ass implodes at the debates with President Trump and the silly Black Lives Matter b.s. starts to wear thin after more dirt comes out about that p***y-grabbing scumbag Jacob Blake.  Cheers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/amp/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 05:17:16 PM by zelmo73 » Logged

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #651 on: August 31, 2020, 01:17:39 AM »

Newt makes a very good point there. While humans have given it to cats in a few instances (although for some reason it doesn't seem to travel the other way around, I have no idea why) there are as far as I've heard no cases of dogs causing humans to get infected.

That’s part of the “October Surprise” that Democrat Trump-haters are saving up for the 11th Hour, after Joe Biden’s senile old ass implodes at the debates with President Trump and the silly Black Lives Matter b.s. starts to wear thin after more dirt comes out about that p***y-grabbing scumbag Jacob Blake.  Cheers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/amp/

I recognise the words here as English, but the sentences are just gibberish.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #652 on: August 31, 2020, 01:50:57 AM »

What the f**k are you talking about? Are you living in a comic book of your own creation? Are you that deluded?
Wow, man. Just wow. It's so sad it's funny.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #653 on: August 31, 2020, 01:56:39 AM »

No doubt RC he thinks he blew your mind with that one.

Then again, he does have no credibility...

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #654 on: August 31, 2020, 02:26:58 AM »

The balls to call some one a "p***y grabber" when Trump is on tape being a p***y grabber- it's obvious trolling now. I don't even think he believes the s**t he's saying. A phony.  Lookingup
Maybe somebody should shoot Trump? He's a p***y grabber! Shoot him. dammit!  Drink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:31:23 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #655 on: August 31, 2020, 02:47:53 AM »

The balls to call some one a "p***y grabber" when Trump is on tape being a p***y grabber- it's obvious trolling now. I don't even think he believes the s**t he's saying. A phony.  Lookingup
Maybe somebody should shoot Trump? He's a p***y grabber! Shoot him. dammit!  Drink

No RC, I'm just waiting for your inevitable drunken grumpy tirade as you try to defend one p***y-grabber while simultaneously condemning another. Go on now, RC! Let's hear it.  TeddyR

------------------
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #656 on: August 31, 2020, 02:54:19 AM »

Maybe somebody should shoot Trump? He's a p***y grabber! Shoot him. dammit!  Drink

No RC, I'm just waiting for your inevitable drunken grumpy tirade as you try to defend one p***y-grabber while simultaneously condemning another. Go on now, RC! Let's hear it.  TeddyR

So that's your defense? That the guy got shot because he was a p***y grabber?
So it's ok for what...? Trump is a p***ygrabber-why not shoot him? Because you say this guy is a p***y grabber he needed to be shot? Did the cop know when he shot him if he was a p***y grabber? Or did he shoot him because he was a n****r?
Oh- I got more thinking ability if I was on a 3 day drunk than you have of being a life sober.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 03:02:15 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #657 on: August 31, 2020, 03:35:55 AM »

Maybe somebody should shoot Trump? He's a p***y grabber! Shoot him. dammit!  Drink

No RC, I'm just waiting for your inevitable drunken grumpy tirade as you try to defend one p***y-grabber while simultaneously condemning another. Go on now, RC! Let's hear it.  TeddyR

So that's your defense? That the guy got shot because he was a p***y grabber?
So it's ok for what...? Trump is a p***ygrabber-why not shoot him? Because you say this guy is a p***y grabber he needed to be shot? Did the cop know when he shot him if he was a p***y grabber? Or did he shoot him because he was a n****r?
Oh- I got more thinking ability if I was on a 3 day drunk than you have of being a life sober.

Yes, the guy got shot because he was a p***y-grabber. Why else were the cops called to that residence where he did not belong? Why were all the cops' weapons already drawn when that video started?

Trump talked about grabbing p***y before he was President; not the same thing.

Oh, I know that you want so desperately to believe that Blake was shot because he was black, but so far there is no evidence to support that, is there? When the Bubbas get to Blake's crippled ass while he is in prison, Blake will finally know how it feels to be sexually assaulted while helpless to defend himself, just like his ex-girlfriend felt when he was grabbing that p***y. But by all means, please keep defending the monster, RC. It amuses me watching you drunkenly try to virtue signal your BLM support just because you have a black girlfriend.  TeddyR

------------------
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #658 on: August 31, 2020, 06:26:49 AM »

RC at least has the excuse that he drinks. I wonder what your excuse for the bollocks you talk is?

pacman000
« Reply #659 on: September 01, 2020, 01:58:49 PM »

Good News, according to this headline: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/u-s-new-coronavirus-infections-slow-to-lowest-level-in-more-than-two-months/ar-BB18zSxj?ocid=msedgdhp

U.S. New Coronavirus Infections Slow to Lowest Level in More Than Two Months
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.