Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:27 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339567 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1005 on: April 13, 2021, 10:56:53 AM »

I finally have my appeal hearing April 13 in the morning via phone

I'm a little nervous but we'll see what happens

I think this went ok

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pacman000
« Reply #1006 on: April 13, 2021, 01:28:33 PM »

Oh great... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQEkk8pu10

COVID-19 ‘spreading like wildfire’ despite increasing vaccination numbers

ABC News
11.2M subscribers
While the U.S. reaches a record number of vaccinations given in a single day, front-line medical workers in Michigan worry about a fourth wave as hospitals fill up with new coronavirus cases.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1007 on: April 13, 2021, 02:48:38 PM »

Oh great... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQEkk8pu10

COVID-19 ‘spreading like wildfire’ despite increasing vaccination numbers

ABC News
11.2M subscribers
While the U.S. reaches a record number of vaccinations given in a single day, front-line medical workers in Michigan worry about a fourth wave as hospitals fill up with new coronavirus cases.

It's not happening here in Kentucky, our numbers are going down.

Possible reasons for Michigan's increase: a spike that is lagging behind vaccinations, people letting their guard down and congregating in groups thinking that it was now safe, the more infectious British variant among the unvaccinated/young people who thought they were invulnerable.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #1008 on: April 13, 2021, 09:25:44 PM »

agreed the more these dumb f.... think they are safe and can't get the virus anymore after they have the shot  they don't realize that 1. it can take a couple weeks to go into your system to maybe just maybe keep you safe, and well 2.  you can still catch the virus if you get the shot you just hopefully won't get hit as serious with the virus if you catch it over if you don't get the shot. though we all here know this cause it's common sense but these morons are ready to go to concerts throw party's etc.. the day they freaking get the shot.

and sadly yes people are that stupid
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1009 on: April 16, 2021, 02:05:49 AM »

It's almost 3 in the morning. Tiana should have been home at 11:30 tonite. She got mandated to work over .
Son of a cock sucker! This s**t is serious! Wear a f**king mask, idiots! Don't go to the bar! I can get drunk just as well at home better than hanging out with dips**ts at a  bar! PLEASE! People are dying- and Tiana is working her ass off because people are STUPID!
Stupid lemmings!
Yeah- I live in Michigan.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:10:44 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #1010 on: April 17, 2021, 01:52:54 AM »

yeah i feel sorry for her man having to put up with the idiotic morons who don't just wear masks man but who prolly got it from Trump that it's fake news all that BS. though there are some out there who have since came to their senses and admitted they were wrong don't get me wrong,  but no doubt there's plenty of people who still it's fake even as they lay their dying, i watch a streamer sometimes on you tube and he's got a friend who works at a hospital who says his friend works with a doctor who even as he treats patients still thinks covid is fake.

i don't get that line of thinking at all man if you are on the front line it kinda is like if you are a nurse or doctor during WW2 and you are on the front lines taking bullets out of soldiers for hours on end and than still say to yourself and everyone else that there is no war going on at the moment it's the same thing.

i don't get that line of thinking at all and i'm sorry that your wife has to put up with that BS every day man
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1011 on: April 17, 2021, 03:25:18 AM »

My co-worker was practically begging me not to get the second jab yesterday.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #1012 on: April 17, 2021, 06:06:53 AM »

why? see for those who want to wait until they feel more comfortable before they get the shot that i get i can even understand that but i don't get why anyone would refuse to take it. did anyone hear that Ivanka Trump posted she got the shot as well and all she was said apparently that she hopes others  do the same.

on that i say good for her and that's the only time i'm ever gonna say that about anyone in that family i'm sure.  but holy s**t did she get toasted for that just because she got the shot people apparently went off on her on twitter and she deserves people go off on her don't get me wrong but not about getting a shot for covid
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1013 on: April 17, 2021, 06:09:09 AM »

He believes that the side effects are much more severe and widespread than is being reported. Believes all sorts of conspiracy theories.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #1014 on: April 17, 2021, 06:16:27 AM »

i had one of the shots and other than my arm hurting like a mofo when i got the 1st shot for  few days i felt fine and still do. it's funny how after i read that i heard Forest Gump say stupid is as stupid does and thought of this moron you are talking about.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1015 on: April 17, 2021, 12:44:47 PM »

I am two weeks out from my second shot, and feeling great! Much more comfortable about going out in public, although I still wear a mask in stores or restaurants.
I never had any bad side effects; a little bit listless the day after the second shot and that's it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1016 on: April 17, 2021, 01:28:57 PM »

I am two weeks out from my second shot, and feeling great! Much more comfortable about going out in public, although I still wear a mask in stores or restaurants.
I never had any bad side effects; a little bit listless the day after the second shot and that's it.
I am glad to hear this.  Most vaccinated people I know had mild after effects.   Thumbup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1017 on: April 17, 2021, 04:50:26 PM »

My manager is a bit of an idiot: He's antivax t Covonid vaccines and is going on a cruise to the Caribbean

yeah no.
pennywise37

« Reply #1018 on: April 17, 2021, 08:38:07 PM »

are there any current plans where you can leave him there?
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1019 on: April 22, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »

I finally have my appeal hearing April 13 in the morning via phone

I'm a little nervous but we'll see what happens

I think this went ok

I lost my appeal and all confidence in the judicial process

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.