Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:47:15 PM
714378 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Corona Zombies (2020) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Corona Zombies (2020)  (Read 7212 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2020, 08:28:03 AM »

Dang it, I wish you hadn't posted the trailer . . . now I want to see it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2020, 10:49:06 AM »

I stand by my original statment in this thread

………….

very rarely do I hope a movie flops very hard, this is one of those times if this was made after the pandemic

I won't be looking at the trailer for it and have no interest in watching this movie at all

it's a disgusting cash grab

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Bushma

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2020, 02:28:04 PM »

Ok, I watched it.  The majority of the movie was Hell of the Living Dead only dubbed over, and footage from another movie I didn't recognize.  Basically 2 movies and a short film glued together.  I think my hopes were a little too high going into this.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »

i'm with bob. Hatred this is disgusting.

don't EVEN...EVER!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 01:02:53 PM »

There's a sequel out.

Barbie & Kendra Save The Tiger King.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYFCjIldlK8 Small | Large
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:09:15 PM by bob » Logged

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 01:11:13 PM »

This looks SO bad!!  BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 04:49:42 PM »

check out The Cinema snob episodes of this and it's sequel. honestly i dunno who is struggling more Band or Troma. while Lloyd is not a guy that will rob you like Band has done to the people he's worked for and is against piracy. Lloyd kaufman is a guy who loves piracy because it brings him business he's grateful for it because of the digital age.

he's even said that the only thing keeping him afloat really is the people who download his movies than fall in love with Troma and they end up buying the actual films.  honestly it's Band's damn fault that his own company isn't what it once was, true the digital age isn't his fault but if he wasn't being greedy and lying to Paramount on how much money this movie or that movie needed money and over billing them for certain films they just might still have that contract with Paramount. and well they just might have an actual budget as well
AlbertMond
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2020, 01:46:41 AM »

Musician friend I know said this phrase around the time you guys posted this here, maybe before. Guess it was going around.
pennywise37

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2020, 04:25:14 AM »

i"m a huge Charles band fan as i love his films but i'd by lying if i said everything he's done is good as he has put out a lot of Sh*t as well. i haven't seen this one or the sequel yet, and guess what the Snob did the sequel as well and left it open for a 3rd film!  ya know it's pretty bad if Corman who is my favorite Producer of all time and always will be. granted he's 94 years old this year he is a master to pay attention to what is going on & as far as i know he hasn't done a cash grab like this, but than while Corman does reuse footage in various films there's one i think explosion that has been in dozen or so of his movies, but he never has done a film that i'm aware of where it's got about 5 or 10 minutes worth of footage and the rest is dubbing from another film.

he's never done that before, why? causes he's not an idiot. he's greedy for money yeah but not as greedy as band is. i get that band still wants money to come in but here's the thing, he's got his site that no doubt is prolly selling his films like fire, he prolly gets a percentage of his films from amazon and anyways else that sells his films. plus his toys & his streaming services that are over priced. so he' still got money coming in and he's not going to go broke is my point.

Corman doesn't put out as many films as he used to back in the 90's for example.  but than he's i think slowed down a lot & Corman i don't think is hurting for money either.

i will prolly at some point watch these online or something but who knows when? the films of his i want the most on blu-ray is the puppet master blu-ray box set and the Subspecies one which i think there is one? i'm not 100% sure though
Retro Roy
New Visitor

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 11:37:56 PM »

So, they just redubbed Hell of the Living Dead with some pandemic jokes that will be inevitably dated once this horrible pandemic finally ends?

Honestly, as tasteless as the premise may be, I could honestly accept it if this was just some amateur fan project meant as a dumb joke or even if some film students were doing this as a class project and intending it as a satire of current events.

But what really bothers me is that this is an actual studio who is doing this and selling it as an actual movie. I get that Full Moon is pretty low-end and edgy shock humor is their stock and trade, but this is pathetic, lazy, and low even for them.

I'm not going to waste money on this. And I liked Hell of the Living Dead
pennywise37

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 12:43:14 AM »

i love Full Moon too and i dunno what their budget is anymore cause it's not as big as it used to be. if i recall they had a pretty decent budget 5 or 10 years ago.

but i dunno about in recent years. ya know when Corman isn't doing films like this and he's pretty damn good at making films on what's going on with the world what's that tell you? course he actually pays his cast and crew and from what i hear band has a habit of not doing that. for example the guy who directed

Puppet Master the original (1989) film Band still owes him money i think.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Corona Zombies (2020) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.