Main Menu

How are all of you doing?

Started by Trevor, March 22, 2020, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I'm going a little nuts

Didn't help that  my computer needs repairs and I will be without it for a bit

Bored as hell, greatful for my massive movie collection to give me something to do
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Newt

Hi Trev!  After eight weeks confined to the house with my broken leg, I have the stay-in-place thing pretty much mastered. I passed 'going nuts' six weeks ago, however.  😉.
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

chefzombie

we're homebody stickinthmuds anyway, we're fine.  as long as i can cook , i'm good. as long as he can eat, he's god. so we've got at least 2 months of good. but i may not be present much, to avoid undue stress for him via me yelling at the puter and the idiots i can't slap. easier on bothof us that way.and my online peeps too, lol!
don't EVEN...EVER!

Trevor

Quote from: Newt on March 23, 2020, 07:24:57 PM
Hi Trev!  After eight weeks confined to the house with my broken leg, I have the stay-in-place thing pretty much mastered. I passed 'going nuts' six weeks ago, however.  😉.

Wow: I got panicky last night after our Prez declared a lockdown as from midnight on Thursday!
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.