Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:13:17 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 83
Author Topic: Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection  (Read 205259 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2021, 10:20:44 AM »

School is a different experience for everyone, but really, what I think people really wax nostalgic for is not so much the classes and teachers and learning experience as just the opportunity to be YOUNG again; to have all your future ahead of you and to experience the joys of life and love for the first time all over again.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #586 on: December 31, 2021, 04:06:45 PM »

RIP Betty White

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #587 on: December 31, 2021, 04:18:41 PM »

RIP Betty White
Indeed, she was a cool lady.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus

« Reply #588 on: January 21, 2022, 08:50:51 PM »

For a somebody who played a tough guy in a lot of westerns, Clint Eastwood sure knew is ascots.....

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #589 on: January 22, 2022, 07:39:55 AM »

School is a different experience for everyone, but really, what I think people really wax nostalgic for is not so much the classes and teachers and learning experience as just the opportunity to be YOUNG again; to have all your future ahead of you and to experience the joys of life and love for the first time all over again.

I went to an English Public School and for me, it was the best and the worst of times.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #590 on: January 27, 2022, 05:23:52 PM »

Death washed away Princess Diana's sins.

It's strange, I came across a tabloid from June 1997 with a cover story that was blasting on her for hooking up with an Egyptian (in the article he was dubbed "Arab") playboy. This article got mean, as in really mean, as it quoted people in Britain who were ragging on her, saying some truly rugged stuff about her character and morals, and one woman called her a "traitor."

Flash forward eight or nine weeks and those same people likely not only forgave her all that, they probably forgot they ever felt that way about her as they cried and wailed that she was the People's Princess whom they'd always loved and would love to the end of time. (Insert chirping crickets....)

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #591 on: February 02, 2022, 03:47:27 PM »

I went out today with my dancer friend to see her new studio expansion and we had lunch and I was like, "Y'know, I'm real proud of you for never being bulimic."

That got me an odd glance from a server who overheard but the thing is, I actually am proud of her for that since bulimia is the common cold of dancers. It's even called the "dancers' disease."

Me, I think I'd go for tape worms instead of barfing all the time if I had no other viable scenarios and had to be ten pounds underweight all my career.

JuanSnz
« Reply #592 on: February 02, 2022, 08:31:06 PM »

Well, It seems that this year I will continue with my tradition of be single in Valentine's Day. It's not like I really care about that day, but I start to think about why be single at my 38 don't worry me. I mean, I really want to meet a woman and have children, start my own family, but here I am. The irony it is this 'statement' sound a bit depressive, but it is not. OK, just a little.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #593 on: February 02, 2022, 09:51:43 PM »

Well, It seems that this year I will continue with my tradition of be single in Valentine's Day. It's not like I really care about that day, but I start to think about why be single at my 38 don't worry me. I mean, I really want to meet a woman and have children, start my own family, but here I am. The irony it is this 'statement' sound a bit depressive, but it is not. OK, just a little.

Hey, I don't think I'll have a date for Valentine's Day, either, and I don't really want one. I just stopped seeing someone seriously.

The irony is, when I was your age I really wanted to meet a wife and start a family. In my 40s I decided I wouldn't chase that dream anymore---and suddenly, more women started coming to me. It just became so much easier once I removed that pressure from myself. Hopefully the same will happen for you.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #594 on: February 02, 2022, 11:25:39 PM »

If the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #595 on: February 03, 2022, 12:10:03 AM »

I think that is hilarious and true. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #596 on: February 03, 2022, 12:10:53 AM »

If I could offer any man one piece of advice where women are concerned? Be a good listener. No, that's not the only thing that matters but almost all women find it an attractive quality, and it's a trait almost any man can learn. Don't patronize, truly listen and try to relate. You might be surprised where that may take you.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #597 on: February 03, 2022, 12:11:52 AM »

I think that is hilarious and true. 

Yeah, that was good.

LilCerberus

« Reply #598 on: February 03, 2022, 12:44:18 AM »

Agonizingly painful arthritis in my left hip....

Just spent my entire evening at the hospital only to find out there's nothing I can do about it!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #599 on: February 03, 2022, 03:47:19 AM »

Agonizingly painful arthritis in my left hip....

Just spent my entire evening at the hospital only to find out there's nothing I can do about it!

Can you move somewhere warmer?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 83
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Statements About Something NOBODY Cares About, the resurrection « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.