Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:26:29 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How many bad movies would you RE watch? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How many bad movies would you RE watch?  (Read 5650 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2021, 08:48:06 PM »

yes that counts and Leonard part 6 is one of my favorite movies and yeah i know it's bad but it's fun  bad. Glen or Glenda i haven't seen yet,  The room i haen't seen, No Holds Barred that's the wrestling movie with Hulk Hogan right? if it is i hate wrestling but i've always liked that film. Plan 9 oddly gets better with each viewing i even have a comic book of it.  Mommie dearest i've always thought was a great movie that i just don't get why it gets the hate as it's vastly underrated. Robot Monster wow is that bad i watched that unriffed and i felt like killing myself  on how awful that movie is just like the director tried to do.

Troll 2 i can't watch on how poorly acted that film is if there is a riffed version of it than i may watch it
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 09:09:14 PM »

Does Killer Shrews count? a million times

Aye aye, Captain Bligh!  BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2021, 09:23:38 PM »

Oh, by the way Korny, it's CORMAN. Roger Corman. Not Coreman.
Christ. If your gonna be on a BAD movie board- learn your subject.
Nemoy. Saxxon. Coreman.

Looks like another Sven!  Lookingup

And that ain't bad typing- because most of your other words are spelled right.
You just don't know wtf your talking about.

Well your spelling is sh!t, it is NIMOY.  If you mean LEONARD.  Now your grammar... TeddyR  

As for the subject of the thread, if I don't like a BAD movie, I won't re-watch it.  
If I like it, and I like some REAL DRIVEL, I'll watch a movie over and over and over...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 09:25:59 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2021, 12:58:02 AM »

there was some really bad films i will never watch again but watching a film riffed if it's MSTK3000 is the only way to watch some of these really truly awful films
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2021, 11:13:15 PM »

Too many to mention in other words I'd rather rewatch a B picture than 90% of these so called good movies.
pennywise37

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 10:21:34 PM »

i'd pick a good movie any day over a bad one they are more watchable i think. i just got done watching a bad one myself i bought it at wall mart last year and though i watched half of it a few months ago and finished the rest tonight i think it was just plain awful just plain terrible and i like the Director too and that's
(1975)'s Shivers WOW was that one bad i went in really wanting to like it but i'm getting rid of that one the fx though were pretty good for the time

i'd say 3/10.  for those who like it here i'm glad you do but i thought it was crap
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 10:37:33 PM »

Does Killer Shrews count? a million times

Aye aye, Captain Bligh!  BounceGiggle

🤣🤣😅😂💀☠️💩

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2021, 11:32:03 PM »

i've never seen that or the one they did years later which was i forget a remake? or a sequel that to take a guess (2008)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2021, 03:07:59 AM »

The so-called "subsidy scandal" films made here during the 1980s: most of them are so awful that (a) the filmmakers didn't know which end of the camera to look through and (b) the films should never have been processed in the lab. I have never seen all of them all the way through and I wouldn't want to see any of that 💩💩💩ever again.

Some of them are on Youtube: Lord knows what that uploading did to that server 😳💩😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2021, 06:47:03 PM »

well this one i  spent a $1.00 on at a store called The Dollar Tree i dunno how big that chain is so that's why i put it that way,  it had Robert Duvall who i love he not only wrote it he directed it and he starred in it as well his wife was the Female lead and she was terrible in it. Josh Harnett who i do like as an actor and have since Halloween H20  (1998)  he was decent in it, Duvall if ya can believe it wasn't that great in it and the only one that gave it their all and who was really good in it was James Franco playing his Gay Son. there are some moments in it that are actually funny the humor worked i will say that i did laugh at the right spots in the couple parts that had humor in it.

it was a mystery that really if ya want me to spoil it i will if it will keep you from seeing it IMDB gives it 4.8 and they are being Generous it's easily i think the Worst film so far that i can think of that Duvall has ever done well that i've seen anyways as i have not seen all of his movies yet.  well oh the title i  nearly forgot to put on here sorry about that.

well it was called Wild Horses (2015)  i'd say 3/10   stay clear of it
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2021, 05:15:42 PM »

The so-called "subsidy scandal" films made here during the 1980s: most of them are so awful that (a) the filmmakers didn't know which end of the camera to look through and (b) the films should never have been processed in the lab. I have never seen all of them all the way through and I wouldn't want to see any of that 💩💩💩ever again.

Some of them are on Youtube: Lord knows what that uploading did to that server 😳💩😳

Are you talking about the Canadian tax shelter movie program?  There were a handful of decent movies that came out of that incentive. Some of them I'd even watch again.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  How many bad movies would you RE watch? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.