Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:12:40 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movies You Can’t Bring Yourself To Watch « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Bad Movies You Can’t Bring Yourself To Watch  (Read 19373 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2020, 12:49:25 PM »

...oh if we're including 'good' movies as well then I wouldn't even know where to begin... I have about as much inclination to watch TITANIC as I do to wander into a lion enclosure with a sign saying "Eat Me, Slowly" nailed to my forehead

Since when is TITANIC a good movie? 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2020, 04:20:15 PM »

i would not be surprised if me and that girl are the only ones who didn't like Dr. Strangelove or if i'm the only one on this site to not like it and i can live with that.

fair enough about Bucky Larson as i haven't seen it but i'm sure i also have seen far worse, i dunno what the worst film i've ever seen is there's just so many

(1971)' s The Velvet Vampire is easily one of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life and i dunno how anyone can like that.  i can't see MSTK3000 do that one cause of how much nudity is in it and really there's nothing to really joke about it either cause nothing really happens in it until like the last 15 minutes or so.

i love the Special FX for the Titanic itself and it's awesome he sent down camera's to film the actual boat to put at the start of the film that's pretty cool but if you think about it why did it need to be a love story ?  it needed a better script i think too, i will never get why it's one of the most successful films of all time cause i said it was decent but it's not good enough to even be on that list we all agree that Cameron has done far better movies "Aliens" (1986) anyone?  TeddyR
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2020, 01:18:47 AM »

The Lovely Bones.

I had a workmate try to push the book of this one on me and I kept telling him that if I tried reading it, I would just end up getting really angry. He insisted and eventually I gave it a try. Sure enough, when i got to her death it put me in a really foul mood. I did not read the rest of it. Figured I'd go no where near the movie.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2020, 01:57:01 AM »

...oh if we're including 'good' movies as well then I wouldn't even know where to begin... I have about as much inclination to watch TITANIC as I do to wander into a lion enclosure with a sign saying "Eat Me, Slowly" nailed to my forehead

I said 'good'...note use of inverted commas  Wink

apparently it won a bunch of Oscary thingumy doo-dahs, so it must be 'good', right?

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
claws
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2020, 02:33:23 AM »

apparently it won a bunch of Oscary thingumy doo-dahs, so it must be 'good', right?

The Titanic hate is another head scratcher I'll never understand but oh well, so be it.
pennywise37

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2020, 04:08:00 AM »

The Lovely Bones WOW was that a bad film ya know it's a damn good looking film too when she's in her world after she's killed it's got some really good imagery and is really nice to look at it really doesn't even Feel like a Peter Jackson film than. the dude i forget who played the killer was simply brilliant in the role.

i've seen this movie 2 times i watched it a 2nd time to see if i would change my mind on it and i hadn't. i've seen far worse but i've seen far better too. you really saved yourself some trouble by not watching the film. i have no desire to read the book i have no idea how close the film even is to the book. the film is vastly depressing i mean who really wants to watch a film about a girl who is murdered at the start of it and throughout the rest of the movie you see her in what is suppose to be the afterlife. now i admit when IMDB back in the day had a synopsis to the film i could not wait to see it cause if you read it to me it sounded pretty Original i am not sure if i knew it was based off a book or not back than. i  prolly did but it's not worth seeking out that's for sure
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2020, 08:56:09 AM »

A Serbian Film.

I also forgot about this

the most pseduointellectual film of all time, whose "insight" was made up on the spot by the director after everyone crapped all over it at its debut

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2020, 03:27:14 PM »

I dig it; but I couldn't resist... anymore than you could "inverted commas".   TeddyR

...The Titanic hate is another head scratcher I'll never understand but oh well, so be it.

And you belong to Badmovies?   There is a lot to recommend the implausible action-packed potboiler TITANIC... "Hmmm... 'Picasso' somebody..."  
I actually enjoy... hating on it.   Thumbup TeddyR
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 03:29:30 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

pennywise37

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2020, 06:41:41 PM »

this is true, there are films i hate with a passion but Titanic isn't one of them. bad movies i just can't bring myself to watch i did think of another one and i wonder if anyone here has posted about it? and that's the Violent Sh*t series the snob episodes are worth a look on them but the films themselves well from what i saw are utter garbage and it's leader made it's way into Mad Max : fury Road (2015) that's who that big ugly mofo reminded me of Karl the butcher!
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2020, 08:31:31 AM »

The Titanic hate is another head scratcher I'll never understand but oh well, so be it.
well I can't say I hate it, cause I haven't seen it.... but I can say that I can't bring myself to sit through anything 3 hours long with Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslett, 2 actors I flat out don't like, especially not a period set love story. it sounds like all my pet hates combined...

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2020, 08:59:37 AM »

well I can't say I hate it, cause I haven't seen it.... but I can say that I can't bring myself to sit through anything 3 hours long with Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslett, 2 actors I flat out don't like, especially not a period set love story. it sounds like all my pet hates combined...
But they run up the sinking ship and then they run down the sinking ship and they run around the sinking ship and then, the ship sinks. 

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2020, 10:21:48 AM »

But they run up the sinking ship and then they run down the sinking ship and they run around the sinking ship and then, the ship sinks. 
spoiler alert, please... that's ruined it for me now!

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2020, 12:17:40 PM »

spoiler alert, please... that's ruined it for me now!
Bluesad  Poor you. 

zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »

Has anyone seen/heard of any of these movies?   My roommate and i are going to watch all of these "gems" within  a year.

8 Animated Feature Films (Legend of the Sea / Disco Worms / The Race Begins / Pup / Aqua Tales / Life’s a Jungle / My Friend Bernard / Kiara)
Billy Jack Goes to Washington
Clutch Cargo Volume 5
Dark Assassin
Delhi Safari
Dischord
Dr. Zee Lo in COMBAT MORTAL
Escape from Afghanistan
Escape from Hell (2000)
Exorcist II: The Heretic
Face of the Screaming Werewolf
Father of the Pride: The Complete Series
Grace Kelly in The Kill (with rare bonus footage!)
Gumby the Movie
Hammerboy
Happy Halloween
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
Kangaroo Jack: G’day USA
Laserhawk
Liken the Scriptures Episode 2: A Mighty Change of Heart
Mister Atlas
Most Wanted: 10 Action Movies (The Scratch / Deaden / Kush / Merely Players / Battlespace / The Last Wolf of Ezo / Emulation / Iron Soldier / Star Quest: The Odyssey / Newark Ave)
National Lampoon presents Jake’s Booty Call
No Ordinary Hero: A Super Deafy Movie
Panda and the Magic Serpent
Posers / Murder Reincarnated
Raiders of Galaxy
Road to Hollywood / The Sound of Laughter
Rogue Saints
Rolling Kansas
Silver Wolf
Space Thunder Kids
Spider Woman: Death’s Web
Sunny Gets Blue / Blowback: Love and Death
Sword for Truth
The 2-in-1 Kama Collection (Kaam-Kriya / Jism aur Kamasutra)
The Adventures of Young Van Helsing: Quest for the Lost Scorpion
The Brainiacs.com
The Curious Adventures of Mr. Wonderbird
The Dirty Seven
The Ghastly Love of Johnny X
The Gymnast
The Legend of Bigfoot / Escape from Angola
The Lost Elvis Home Movies
The Navigator: A Time Travel Adventure
The Prize Fighter
The Slim Shady Show
The Tiger and the Flame
The Wonderful World of Puss ‘n Boots
They Crawl / Zombeak / Lisl and the Lorlock / Dogman / Attack of the Giant Leeches / Embryo / The Craving / The Horrors of Spider Island / Night Shadow / Croc
Time Quest
Watership Down 2: Escape to Watership Down
Wu Tang Clan presents Fearless Master

I own Exorcist II: The Heretic

it's... interesting and ok, but not where near as good as The Exorcist

It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. I did like how they focused more on the Pazuzu demon's identity than they did in the first one, but at the same time that was what made the first one so great in that they barely touched on the demon's identity which made it more mysterious. Plus, James Earl Jones as a witch doctor!  Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2020, 09:37:46 PM »

When you want to make fun of crappy 1990s CGI special effects, wooden on-screen romances, shameless historical inaccuracies, etc.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movies You Can’t Bring Yourself To Watch « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.