Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:05:13 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  She murdered her boyfriend so she could marry her... WTF?? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: She murdered her boyfriend so she could marry her... WTF??  (Read 1708 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: October 11, 2020, 07:30:56 AM »

Amanda McClure, 31, from West Virginia plead guilty to second degree murder for the Valentine’s Day slaying of her boyfriend John McGuire, 38, in 2019. McClure committed the murder so she could then marry her biological father.

McClure was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

The guilty plea and sentencing came on October 1, 2020 after a gruesome case was presented to the court.

Amanda McClure’s father, Larry McClure, 55, and sister Anna Marie Choudhary, 32, also took part in the murder.

Lead investigator in the case, West Virginia State Police Trooper K.M. Saddler, testified outlining the gruesome details.

He said:

“On or about February 14, Mr. John McGuire was struck in the head with a bottle of wine, then tied up, and then injected with two vials of methamphetamine.”

The prosecution stated that all three took part in the murder.

They buried McGuire in a shallow grave on their property after the killing. They later moved the body for reburial in Skygusty, West Virginia.

Larry and Amanda McClure then had sex at the location.

Three weeks later Amanda and Larry McClure went across state lines to Virginia and were married by a United Methodist Church minister. Larry used another name in the marriage paperwork.

Larry McClure was sentenced to life in prison for his part in the murder.

Amanda who had a history of drug abuse attempted to explain the murder, shifting blame onto her father’s influence. She also begged McGuire’s mother, Karen Smith, for forgiveness.

However Smith was not interested in her mea culpa, as the grieving mother said:

“She and her sister and her daddy are going straight to hell.”

“I can’t forgive her right now. Maybe later, but I can’t forgive her right now.”

Amanda told the court:

“I have to look at myself every day, my family didn’t raise me to be this way.”

“I’ve not only hurt John’s family, I’ve hurt my own family.”

“My dad didn’t want anyone else near me. John told Larry that he loved me and we were going to get married.”

“I wish I could bring John back. He was a good man.”

Presiding Judge Ed Kornish did not accept the explanation or remorse calling the crimes especially “heinous.”

Judge Kornish said:

“After killing John, you dug him up later. When you all dug him up his body was dismembered and stakes of some kind were driven through his body…”

“Then you reburied him…there was no reason for this.”

Larry McClure Sr, 55, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole in August after he admitted to bludgeoning and strangling McGuire to death.

McClure Sr’s other daughter, Anna Choudhary, still faces her own first degree murder charges.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »

Uh yeah....West Virginia in a nutshell.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  She murdered her boyfriend so she could marry her... WTF?? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.