Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:03:40 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Author Topic: Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked)  (Read 20695 times)
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »

Lester, I'd have to be even vaguely interested in the accusations to look into that. I've just heard so many bulls**t conspiracy theories from the right-wing that I no longer look into them at all or give them the benefit of the doubt. 20 years ago it was the left wingers coming up with this sort of stuff, now it seems to have switched sides and I am tired of looking into them and finding there is nothing of substance involved.

Translation:  f**ks given, zero.

I agree!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 07:31:00 PM »

That Australian "news" story is exactly what you'd expect: regurgitated old stories of no merit for an audience who couldn't care less.  It's exactly the "fake news" we hear about too often nowadays. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 08:13:58 PM »

All I will say is this:

If a laptop full of ambiguously incriminating emails, belonging to one of Trump's sons, were turned over to the FBI by a legally blind computer store owner who HAPPENED to be a rabid Biden fan, who cloned the hard drive before handing it over and gave the copy to Biden's personal attorney, who sat on it for ten months and then released its contents 3 weeks before the election, Trumpsters nationwide would be screaming "FAKE NEWS!!!!" at the top of their lungs!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 10:16:35 PM »

an interesting perspective I heard this evening:

the laptop is clearly Hunter Bidens BUT the election is only a few days away. if the media can hold off on covering it ( which they mostly are) Biden can get elected and if it turns out Biden has been compromised in some legal way (which he probably has) well... who cares?  the plan all along has been for Kamala to be POTUS

indiana - whose point are you trying to make?
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 11:40:57 PM »

Just think :  Where are the emails?   TeddyR  Lookingup

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2020, 12:19:21 AM »

Lester, I'd have to be even vaguely interested in the accusations to look into that. I've just heard so many bulls**t conspiracy theories from the right-wing that I no longer look into them at all or give them the benefit of the doubt.

has there been a bigger bulls**t conspiracy in the last 10 years than Russia gate? and many liberals STILL believe that stuff

anyway theres no conspiracy theory here. no one is suggesting anything beyond what is shown in the videos and emails

Allhallows - is that a reference to the DNC leaks? good analogy they were also totally true and showed how corrupt the DNC was. amazing that Hillary never apologized to Bernie
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2020, 01:24:44 AM »

Lester, I'd have to be even vaguely interested in the accusations to look into that. I've just heard so many bulls**t conspiracy theories from the right-wing that I no longer look into them at all or give them the benefit of the doubt.

has there been a bigger bulls**t conspiracy in the last 10 years than Russia gate? and many liberals STILL believe that stuff

anyway theres no conspiracy theory here. no one is suggesting anything beyond what is shown in the videos and emails

Allhallows - is that a reference to the DNC leaks? good analogy they were also totally true and showed how corrupt the DNC was. amazing that Hillary never apologized to Bernie

Again, you are mistaking me for someone who has an interest anymore. From what I recall of the Russiagate investigation though the final verdict was that they couldn't find enough evidence that he had done something against the law, but couldn't find evidence that he was innocent either. Unless something else came to light after that, that did clear him fully, that sounds more like a "not proven" verdict. I'd check and see if anything had, but as I keep pointing out I don't care anymore.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 01:27:42 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2020, 06:12:42 AM »

That Australian "news" story is exactly what you'd expect: regurgitated old stories of no merit for an audience who couldn't care less.  It's exactly the "fake news" we hear about too often nowadays. 

In contrast to what?
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2020, 01:41:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-confidential-documents-obtained-by-tucker-carlson-on-biden-family-go-missing-report?fbclid=IwAR32bDX60AIi7Hwi_1z1JQBaLeiRwfGxRR3PtIJhGOpqeOtbYZMgqor13bg

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2020, 02:09:20 PM »

From what I recall of the Russiagate investigation though the final verdict was that they couldn't find enough evidence that he had done something against the law, but couldn't find evidence that he was innocent either.

thats not what they found

Again, you are mistaking me for someone who has an interest anymore.

the man who might be president in a few days had a scam with his son where the son would use his name to get contracts and so forth while Biden would use his influence to give that person what they wanted. I personally find that interesting but then I'm interested in what happens in my country
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2020, 02:55:54 PM »

From what I recall of the Russiagate investigation though the final verdict was that they couldn't find enough evidence that he had done something against the law, but couldn't find evidence that he was innocent either.

Yes 'tis. 

the man who might be president in a few days had a scam with his son where the son would use his name to get contracts and so forth while Biden would use his influence to give that person what they wanted. I personally find that interesting but then I'm interested in what happens in my country

And in the end, if it were true it'd be done for money.  Everybody worships the almighty dollar after all!  Right? 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2020, 03:59:36 PM »

It is what they found.

The bombshell findings were contained in a letter that Barr sent to lawmakers summarizing Mueller's report and that was made public.

Barr quoted Mueller's report, which he said stated: "(T)he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

The report makes it clear that Trump was not exonerated in his behavior, but simply found insufficient criminal evidence to prosecute.

That is what the "not exonerated" bit means.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2020, 04:45:27 PM »

Maybe Hunter was just trying to investigate an international ring of drug smugglers!
Or an illegal shipment of diasese infected monkeys?
Or a man dressed like a gorilla terrorizing the neighborhood?
You never know! It could happen!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 05:17:39 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2020, 07:52:29 PM »

It is what they found.

because you say so?

you guys are talking abuot conspiracy theories and you yourselves believe in one. it's absurd

Putin is president of a 2nd rate former super power he doesnt tell anyone to do anything, much less the president of the US.

and again, no one disputes the hard drive has images and audio of hunter biden. listen for yourself

edit: lo and behold https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html all along the FBI has been investigating Hunter Biden for money laundering
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 08:08:04 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2020, 08:17:58 PM »

It is what they found.
because you say so?
you guys are talking abuot conspiracy theories and you yourselves believe in one. it's absurd
Putin is president of a 2nd rate former super power he doesnt tell anyone to do anything, much less the president of the US.
and again, no one disputes the hard drive has images and audio of hunter biden. listen for yourself
edit: lo and behold https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html all along the FBI has been investigating Hunter Biden for money laundering

None of us have brought up Russia.  But you.  Wasn't this thread 'bout Hunter?    Question

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.