Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:11:45 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  How the election result was reported in Scotland. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How the election result was reported in Scotland.  (Read 2094 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: November 08, 2020, 05:28:55 AM »

Four years ago, this was the headline.

The news this morning reads...

South Ayrshire Golf club owner loses 2020 presidential election

Donald Trump, a South Ayrshire golf club owner has lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden, after running again to be re-elected for a second presidential term.
Pic - Northwest Public Broadcasting

Donald Trump, currently the 45th president who also owns the Trump Turnberry golf course in South Ayrshire, Scotland has lost the 2020 presidential race to Joe Biden It’s been confirmed.

Biden is projected to win Pennsylvania, Arizona & Georgia taking him well over the 270 needed to win the US election and the win for Joe was projected by CNN earlier this afternoon (UK Time).

Donald who is currently the 45th US president has now lost to Joe Biden who is projected at 290 vs Trumps projected 214 with Joe Biden now set to become the 46th US president.

Donald Trump has however vowed to contest the election in the Supreme Court after saying the election was a fraud, and rigged by the Democrats after loosing his big majorities in states like Pennsylvania & Georgia to postal votes which have been counted over the past several days.

Trump has also repeated his unfounded claims that poll watchers were not allowed into ballot counting rooms to observe.

Election officials have however said that both Republican and Democrat poll watchers were able to watch the process, and have rubbished claims of unfairness.

Donald Trump tweeted the following earlier after hearing Biden was projected to win the election:

"THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!"

"71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!"

Donald Trump also issued the following statement this afternoon:

"Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated," he added.

"I will not rest until the American people have the honest vote count they deserve and that democracy demands."

Joe Biden also issued statement this afternoon after finding out he had won the US Election:

"America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country.

The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not."

"I will keep the faith that you have placed in me."

Joe Biden is also expected to give a speech in the early hours of tomorrow morning at around 1AM UK Time.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 07:16:33 AM »

Those were mindblowing four years. Here's hoping for the return of sanity and time for some healing.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 07:54:48 AM »

I may have had some fun last night watching his fans cry like little babies (hell, I could have bathed in their tears there were so many of them). To be fair, all they had to do was provide some evidence of the voting fraud they are claiming.

Today though I genuinely hope that some healing can take place and that the US gets a leader who can bring people together. I have no idea if Biden is the man who can do that (and he does have the electoral college to get through before this unfortunate chapter can be closed). Maybe I can start watching the news again now and find out what is happening in the world.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 11:06:45 PM »

"71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!"
The flipside of that means more people have voted against him than any other president. 
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  How the election result was reported in Scotland. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.