Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:06:33 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's everyone giving for Christmas this year? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's everyone giving for Christmas this year?  (Read 2079 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: December 14, 2020, 04:10:16 PM »

My mom is getting a Barnes and Noble gift card and Alex Trebek's memoir.

I got my dad 2 sports books.

My brother is getting a Star Wars puzzle and a Cowboys pillow.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 06:52:50 PM »

Well I got the paternal units a new living room TV this year as part of their Christmas gift.  My previous work had a system where managers could award employees with recognition points and I had enough built up to get them a 43" Samsung.  I decided to get that for them back in October since my job was ending in November and I wanted to use up all my points before then.   Thing is that while the screen itself is slightly bigger it looks a little bit smaller since it doesn't have the large frame around the screen like their old 41" TV did.

I got some photo gifts for my brother, sister, parents, and sister-in-law.  I got my parents a custom puzzle of a picture I took in Peru last year.  Sister and sister in law are getting poster prints also from that trip.  My brother is getting a mug with grandma and my niece on it.

Plenty of intoxicating beverages will be passed along.  I got the whiskeys my sister and brother in law wanted.  I assume someone has already gotten my dad some Kessler's or Jack for Christmas.  My brother asked me if I wanted any New Glarus stuff so I assume that if not beer I'll be getting some swag from them.

Got my niece some Dr. Seuss books and a puzzle meant for kids ages 3+.  Even if she can't use them right now I figure she'll grow into them.

All that's left is I want to get my new niece or nephew due in April something as well as my dad.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
claws
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 06:53:47 PM »

christmas bags filled with christmas joy. They may include gift cards, cookies, nuts, candy, small bottle of wine or something without alcohol, obligatory candle and other stuff. Easy, quick and always appreciated.

we stopped giving presents years ago
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 07:36:04 PM »

Mostly gift cards, but my brother gets bourbon + bourbon balls, my dad gets pajamas, and my mom is getting a photograph of her kids that's been turned into a puzzle.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 01:45:45 AM »

I got Kristi a pair of tickets to see her favourite singer live next December, a ticket to a night with Dolly Parton, a new PC, a handmade leather cover for her Kindle, a giant fuzzy D20, some more normal, if pink dice and some treats for a stocking. A few other small bits and pieces that have slipped my mind exactly what they are.

Ash has gotten a lot of Hotwheels stuff. He loves his cars. He's gotten his mum a Jurassic Park board game and a Highlander one as well as a CD.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 01:55:15 AM »

I got Kristi a pair of tickets to see her favourite singer live next December, a ticket to a night with Dolly Parton, ...

You are taking Kristi to see DOLLY PARTON

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 01:40:11 AM »

what i can, which is home cooking.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2020, 01:48:07 AM »

I got Kristi a pair of tickets to see her favourite singer live next December, a ticket to a night with Dolly Parton, ...

You are taking Kristi to see DOLLY PARTON

No, its more of a sit-down chat thing where she talks about her career and her charity where she gives books to kids and unfortunately it is via Zoom.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2020, 06:27:28 AM »

I bought my son Jed a Carharrt coat. I'm giving Eddie an old Batman comic. I don't have any more money.
It's ok. We're all broke grown ups . It's alright.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 06:37:00 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's everyone giving for Christmas this year? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.