Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:14:24 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Did you ever spit on someone? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Did you ever spit on someone?  (Read 1834 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: January 03, 2021, 12:41:59 PM »

I did once. On Long Island in 1984. This truck driver guy approached me and my brother Richie. We were walking to Path Mark in Mastic-Shirley. We were in front of a outside market parking lot. This guy told me to sell him pot. I didn't have any. Hr shoved me against a car and I spit in his face. He was a big guy. No way would I beat him in a fight. My brother Richie jumped the guy, but the guy got Richie down, on top of him, so I jumped on his back and bite him as hard as I could in the neck. He let go of Richie- me and Richie walked of. He was bleeding. Cop stopped us. Because the truck driver called the cops. He let us go. Didn't let that shmuck go.  Ended up he was the son of a cop! Which really made me happy! You know, because I bite him in the neck, and didn't go to jail! I guess this guy has pulled this kinda s**t before. I don't think he got arressted for it. I was never called to court. So I reckon the son of sheriff walked. I didn't care. I wasn't arrested. And that was a breath of fresh air after being arrested because I looked weird.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:51:37 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 02:16:41 PM »

Never have. It was only white trash kids that spat as I recall. They would casually spit on you walking by at the playground or at school.

edit to add

Our town is a homebase for a very large family of traveling carnival people. They were known as spitters, and I've seen them in action doing so years ago. Like, they would spit on a cashier at the supermarket for whatever reason. If you got into a fight with them you had to be prepared to get spat on. Their verbal argument skills was poor so they resorted to spitting.

And yeah, spitting is my definition of antisocial.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 07:22:33 PM by claws » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:10 PM »

An ex spat in my face once during an argument, so I returned the favour.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 04:22:29 PM »

Nope. 

edit: Does a picture of adolf hitler in an encyclopedia count? 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:27:38 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 07:02:57 PM »

Never intentionally.  I remember spitting when I was talking to someone at one point.  But that was an accident.   

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 01:00:35 AM »

No, but a couple of years ago my friend Edie spat at me in public after she'd been drinking wine. She missed---on purpose she later claimed---but she has a nasty, almost bratty side to her that she lets loose and then later claims is her "Jewish Princess B!tch Mode" which is a BS excuse for some of the ways I've seen her act, and I have never liked being around her when she's drinking.

I actually wrote about that incident in here after it happened. (Gabriel Knight said he thought it sounded like I was leading up to a lesbian girl fight or something as I recall, lol....)

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 09:31:23 AM »

I used to chew tobacco when I was a teen. I once threw an entire soda can full of spit at a guy who wanted to start trouble with me. Does that count?  BounceGiggle

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 12:21:50 PM »

^ Yeah- that counts !  Bluesad

I was drinking beer with my friend Johnny Rivas, and I used to chew Skoal and spit it in a can. Johnny picked up one of my spit cans and took a big old swig. He he did a Linda Blair power puke clear across the room (small room) that landed on my feet! Which made me puke!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Did you ever spit on someone? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.