Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:07:38 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
Author Topic: ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL!  (Read 49207 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: January 06, 2021, 05:08:26 PM »

Trump's army of deplorables have  illegally taken over the Capital building

they are illegally literally standing and moving about the Capital building in D.C.

Donald Trump's America ladies and gentlemen

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 05:22:10 PM »

The fake nooz iz trying to blame this all on one man, nevermind, their own incendiary language, quips & catch phrases over the past two months!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
pacman000
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 05:41:13 PM »

Watching the news now. Looks like police are removing the protestors. Protestors appear to be leaving without breaking out into a fight. There were other protests this summer & over the past few years which erupted in violence when the police asked people to leave.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 06:36:21 PM »

Any blood shed today is on the President's hands.  ALL HE HAD TO DO was admit he LOST THE ELECTION, like so many of his predecessors.
I am beyond furious.  The man is a cancer on America! hot hot hot hot hot hot

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 06:41:41 PM »

Any blood shed today is on the President's hands.  ALL HE HAD TO DO was admit he LOST THE ELECTION, like so many of his predecessors.
Sadly an innocent lady was shot by a domestic terrorist has died
https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nation-world/biden-electoral-college-congress-certification-objections/507-39cb8720-2200-4623-96f8-c352ea6f8437

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 06:59:09 PM »

If you actually believe this is due to blind loyalty to to one man, you are truly deluded!

This has been building for a long time, fed by disgustingly transparent lies, ignorance & complacency from multiple sources, coming out in a moment of frustration & anger!

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 07:46:20 PM »

cerb, as i suspected, you are barking mad and need SERIOUS help, please get it.

don't EVEN...EVER!
LilCerberus

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:49:36 PM »

Said the kettle to the pot!

LilCerberus

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 08:02:37 PM »

Borrowed from a friend on facebook..........

"It wasn't disgraceful all Summer when Antifa and BLM burned down the entire country. And these same hypocrites that know that it is illegal for state executives to change voting procedures sit there and ask for proof of election fraud. That is disgraceful and taxation without representation because legal votes have been discounted by the change to illegally use drop boxes, no id and send out multiple ballots to every freakin house on your out dated registry. That is disgraceful and Illegal!   I just got home from DC I counted about 70 State troopers racing up 95 to assist at the Capital. Northam could not be bothered to stop rioting by the left this Summer but now that the right is p**sed within an hour all hands on deck and a 6 pm curfew! They used flash bangs all day and gas around 3pm. Then things got heated up. Now spin it. Oh and this has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment and peaceful protest it is more the 2nd amendment and the right to over throw an oppressive government."

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 08:06:43 PM »

The fake nooz iz trying to blame this all on one man, nevermind, their own incendiary language, quips & catch phrases over the past two months!
Is it really fake news when some of the guys entering the building and shooting their guns livestreams it?

yeah no.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 08:41:26 PM »

Borrowed from a friend on facebook..........

"It wasn't disgraceful all Summer when Antifa and BLM burned down the entire country. And these same hypocrites that know that it is illegal for state executives to change voting procedures sit there and ask for proof of election fraud. That is disgraceful and taxation without representation because legal votes have been discounted by the change to illegally use drop boxes, no id and send out multiple ballots to every freakin house on your out dated registry. That is disgraceful and Illegal!   I just got home from DC I counted about 70 State troopers racing up 95 to assist at the Capital. Northam could not be bothered to stop rioting by the left this Summer but now that the right is p**sed within an hour all hands on deck and a 6 pm curfew! They used flash bangs all day and gas around 3pm. Then things got heated up. Now spin it. Oh and this has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment and peaceful protest it is more the 2nd amendment and the right to over throw an oppressive government."

My own opinion is that if today's insurrectionists had been mainly non-white, the police response would have been different.  More violent.   That's just my opinion though.

So, three headed dog... you and your friend buy into a conspiracy theory.  Bipartisan review of the state results for the presidential election have SHOWN NO FRAUD WAS DONE.

This not governmental oppression.  It is camo-wearing radical right with  aspirations of militia-hood who have a lot of fear and hate about where they have been told to have fear and hate.
They are insurrectionists.  They were treated very gently indeed.     The BLM protestors didn't burn the entire country down.  Come on, man, f**king grow up.   Turn off Fox news, turn your brain on, and have a little bit of a care for what is happening around us.

NONE OF THE COMPARISONS you bring up in your dog s**t FB copy pasta has anything to do with anything about today.  What they did today was not legitimate, not reasonable, not okay, not democratic, not patriotic.  Not laudable.   Not manly.   Not whatever they are saying and aspiring to have represented today.

They are lawless insurrectionist dog s**t, stupid and easily mislead.

f**k them, and f**k everyone who supports them and defends them.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 08:45:17 PM »

Said the kettle to the pot!
BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 08:47:00 PM »

Are you kidding?  That's self-serving remarks because you either know you've been played a fool by the king of fools, or you hate the government.  You trumpers sure are practised in making excuses for that man-thing.  You want a dictator to tell you what to do and what to think and that makes it easier for you, confused and angry as you are.   
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 08:50:11 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
claws
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 09:35:39 PM »

Elect a clown and you get his circus.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 09:36:26 PM »

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.