Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:14:37 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Buh bye, Trump « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Author Topic: Buh bye, Trump  (Read 20270 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 10:38:46 PM »

He did not make American great again.
He made us meaner, angrier, dumber, and more divided than we have been since 1861.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 11:38:44 PM »

My main area of interest is economy and foreign policy. On the first area he did okay but so have all presidents since like 1980.

On foreign policy he really sucked. He went to North Korea but the peace deal never happened. remember all that? The Venezuela revolution didn't come off, sanctioning Iran and their long suffering people into oblivion didn't have any effect, and we still have troops in Afghanistan and all these places

He did a lot of favors for Saudi Arabia and Israel which is good if you are a big supporter of those countries, but we've already done a lot for them and its not like they were gonna go anywhere. congrats to those guys on their greatest 4 years ever! like kids in a candy store

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:40:57 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 02:06:14 AM »

To be serious for a moment: I trust my USA family will benefit from the new person in the White House and that things will go better for the USA from now on.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 06:50:33 AM »

God Bless America

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 12:42:27 AM »

and hello actual facsim.

You wouldn't know  the meaning of facism if it sat on your head.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 12:49:32 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 01:00:07 AM »

Isn't that the picture that inspired Trump to do the wall at the Mexican border?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 01:11:36 AM »

Calling something " facism" before anything even happens is just plain moronic.
Like that QAnon woman who wants to impeach Biden on his first day.
That's just apes**t.

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/rep-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-biden

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 08:54:18 AM »

If you rub it in, of course they're going to lash out. This chapter is in the history books, let's move on.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 11:58:04 AM »

If you rub it in, of course they're going to lash out. This chapter is in the history books, let's move on.
It's not history. It's still here.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2021, 02:13:05 AM »

He's part of a country that has been employing neoconservatism and neoliberalism since 1982.

Neoconservatism refers to the ideology that encourages "freedom and democracy" in other countries but with the actual intent of controlling their natural resources and gaining economic and military advantages. Examples include support for right-wing dictatorships, funding terrorist groups, destabilization through activities such as low intensity conflict (funding opposition groups), assassination, and others. These have been going on since the end of WW2.

Neoliberalism refers to the use of economic policies to favor the rich and to force other countries to open up their economies for exploitation. Examples include deregulation which allows the rich to engage in more financial gambling, giving them bailout money for free if they get into trouble, and using institutions like the IMF and the WB to provide financial aid or loans with strings attached: borrowers must keep taxes high and spending for necessities (like public health care and education) low, and allow foreign companies to do business at the expense of weak, local companies that can't compete. Politicians started promoting this ideology during the 1970s, when the U.S. realized that they could weaponize money to make sure that weak allies remained weak and dependent on them.

Presidents from Reagan to Trump promoted both, and it's likely that Biden will do the same. Based on his past speeches across more than forty years, it appears that he is also a warmonger, just like Bush and Obama, and favors police action. (The U.S. has been employing the latter through one of the largest prison systems in the world and surveillance methods which include Big Tech and other governments participating.)

These Presidents and politicians from both parties are part of what was called "the Establishment" decades ago. Trump calls it "the swamp" but it's the same group of long-term politicians and government officials from both parties promoting both ideologies in favor of the rich, including Wall Street bankers. Biden, together with Harris, Clinton, Bush, and many others are part of that group of "power elites" which essentially work for the rich.

The rich favor both ideologies because it protects the U.S. dollar (both as a reserve currency and as the petrodollar, i.e., given oil priced in dollars) and their own interests. Even Trump gained from these when he experienced business problems through provisions favoring the rich started in Reagan's term, and seen in the Bush, Obama, and his own administration.

The same rich control most of media in the U.S., social networks, large businesses and banks, the defense industry, money supply, and basically much of the economy. That's why the government and both political parties can't challenge them. Even the public relies on them for credit.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 08:17:56 AM »

^ Well! That settles that, I reckon!

Don't be so bleak, man!
Chin up, old bean!

Michigan is giving away pot!
If this trend goes nationwide,- no riots!
You'll be at home watching Jimi Hendrix on you tube and eating delivered tacos!

http://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/us/michigan-marijuana-free-weed-vaccine-trnd/index.html
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:30:10 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2021, 08:13:30 PM »

Anthony Fauci Finally Reveals What He Was Thinking When Trump Suggested Bleach

“Then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said in April. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/anthony-fauci-trump-bleach-coronavirus-045520387.html 

“I just said, ‘Oh, my goodness gracious,’” he said on CNN. “I could just see what’s going to happen: You’re going to have people who hear that from the president and they’re going to start doing dangerous and foolish things.”

Fauci said he and others in public health immediately attempted to counter the president’s comments, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warning people about the use of bleach and Fauci himself issuing similar advice

Trump later claimed he was being “sarcastic.” However, Fauci’s fear came true: Trump’s comments were followed by a rise in accidental poisonings involving disinfectants such as bleach... 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2021, 08:55:25 AM »

I'm A First-Generation Indian American Woman. I Married Into A Family Of Trump Supporters.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/in-laws-trump-supporters-capitol-130000528.html

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2021, 10:01:52 AM »

boogaloo!  3 percenters! qanon!  proud boys! 

Gun toting unappreciative privileged spoiled deluded white supremacy! 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2021, 10:37:35 AM »

John! Chill, my friend.

Small | Large

Let it all go at least for a moment.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:50:51 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Buh bye, Trump « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.